Subject: COPS-PR Report message clarification

From: Wilson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:37:06 +0530

Hi,
Can somebody give an explanation for the following...?
May look like and old one, but still need to get a clear solotion. In a
COPS-PR report message, why do we need to have [0-*] multiplicity for Client
SI object, since there can be only one report type at a time.
[Ref: rfc 3084]

Also, can someone give a illustration for the above object being used in
COPS-PR Report message. for example, a detailed error report.

Regards
Wilson
http://www.wsspl.com

---

From: Wilson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 12:32:57 +0530

[ post by non-subscriber.  with the massive amount of spam, it is easy to
  miss and therefore delete mis-posts.  so fix subscription addresses! ]

> COPS-PR report message, why do we need to have [0-*] multiplicity for
> Client SI object, since there can be only one report type at a time.
> [Ref: rfc 3084]
>