Subject: RFC 3571 on Framework Policy Information Base for Usage Feedback

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 09:29:39 -0700

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 3571

        Title:      Framework Policy Information Base for Usage
                    Feedback
        Author(s):  D. Rawlins, A. Kulkarni, K. Ho Chan, M. Bokaemper,
                    D. Dutt
        Status:     Informational
        Date:       August 2003
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      35
        Characters: 70894
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:    None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rap-feedback-fr-pib-06.txt

        URL:        ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/rfc3571.txt

This document describes a portion of the Policy Information Base
(PIB) to control policy usage collection and reporting in a device.

The provisioning classes specified here allow a Policy Decision
Point (PDP) to select which policy objects should collect usage
information, what information should be collected and when it
should be reported.

This PIB requires the presence of other PIBs (defined elsewhere)
that provide the policy objects from which usage information is
collected.

This document is a product of the Resource Allocation Protocol Working
Group of the IETF.

This memo provides information for the Internet community.  It does
not specify an Internet standard of any kind.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 
help: ways_to_get_rfcs.  For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.echo 
Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

Joyce K. Reynolds and Sandy Ginoza
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant Mail Reader 
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version
of the RFCs.