Subject: Policy 2004: Call for Papers

From: Madhur Kohli <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 23:11:35 -0500

This CFP posted here, with permission of the WG chairs, to solicit 
participation from members of this community.

-- 
Policy 2004: 5th IEEE International Workshop on Policies
            for Distributed Systems and Networks

7-9 June 2004

IBM T.J. Watson Research Centre, Yorktown Heights, New York.

http://www.policy-workshop.org/2004/

The policy workshop aims to bring together researchers and practitioners
working on policy-based systems across a wide range of application areas
including policy-based networking, security management, storage area
networking, and enterprise systems. Policy 2004 is the 5th in a series of
successful workshops which since 1999 have provided a forum for discussion
and collaboration between researchers, developers and users of policy-based
systems. This year, in addition to the latest research results from the
communities working in the areas mentioned above, we encourage 
contributions
on policy-based techniques in support of: autonomic computing, ubiquitous
systems and business rules.

Policy 2004 invites contributions in the form of either:
- Technical papers (max. length 10 pages).
- Short position papers describing preliminary experimental results,
  experiences with deployed policy systems, and new applications and
  directions for policies (max. length 4 pages)

Paper submission deadline: 19 December 2003
-- 

Madhur Kohli, Emil Lupu
Program Co-chairs, Policy 2004