Subject: Last Call for draft-ietf-rap-cops-tls-10.txt

From: "Hahn, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 17:11:49 -0800

All,
The RAP working group has one last item that needs to be completed. The
COPS-over-TLS draft (draft-ietf-rap-cops-tls-10.txt) has had some minor
changes based on feedback from the ADs and security experts and I would
like to make a Last Call before sending it to the IESG.

Please send feedback by 5:00pm (17:00) PST on December 8th, 2004.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rap-cops-tls-10.txt

	Scott Hahn
	RAP WG co-chair

---

From: "Hahn, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 11:15:05 -0800

Just a clarification. Since the draft defines a TLS Integrity object for
COPS, the WG is planning on sending the COPS-over-TLS document to the
IESG as a Proposed Standard and not Informational as originally planned.

	-Scott Hahn
	 RAP WG co-chair

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Hahn, Scott
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 5:12 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call for draft-ietf-rap-cops-tls-10.txt

All,

	Scott Hahn
	RAP WG co-chair