Subject: RAP WG completion

From: "Hahn, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 16:55:49 -0700

RAP subscribers

The last IETF draft for the RAP working group has been approved by the
IESG and is in the RFC Editors queue!

At this point our Area Director, Bert Wijnen, and I have agreed that it
is time to close the Working Group. The mailing list will remain active
for people to continue to have discussions or discuss implementation
matters.

Once the Working Group officially closes, the charter page will get
moved to the set of old/concluded WG charters, so instead of 
   http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/rap-charter.html
it will then be available at
   http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/OLD/rap-charter.html

I would like to thank everyone that has participated in the WG for their
time and effort in producing a set of high quality RFCs.

Thanks again.
	 Scott Hahn
	 RAP Working Group Co-chair

---

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 11:27:41 +0200

RAP WG members,

Let me take this opportunity to thank the WG, but specifcally Scott
for his persistence to get this WG to closure and finish the tasks
that were on the WG charter.

Also thanks of course to Amol who continued to the very end to get
the COPS-over-TLS document in a shape that is now approved for
publication as a Proposed Standard.

The formal closing announcement will come from the IESG secretariat
in next few days I expect.

Thanks again,
Bert

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Hahn, Scott [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2005 01:56
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: Wijnen, Bert (Bert); David Kessens (E-mail)
> Subject: RAP WG completion
> 
> 
> RAP subscribers
>