Subject: Revert to this mail if interested,

From: "Juan Balakov." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:14:27 +0700

*Dear Comrade,*
**
*I am Comrade Juan Balakov personal assistant to Mikhail Khodorkovsky once
rated as *
*the richest man in Russia and owner of YUKOS OIL (Russian largest oil
company), *
*chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (a well reputable financial institution with
its *
*branches all Over the world).

SOURCE OF FUNDS:

I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$100.5M, which I seek you to
accommodate for me. *
*You will be rewarded with 4% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you
handle this?

As his personal assistant, I was authorized to transfer money of an American
oil merchant for *
*his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky.*
*The funds have since left the shores of America to a European private bank
where the final crediting *
*is to be carried out. While I was on the process, my boss got arrested for
his involvement in politics *
*by financing the leading and opposing political parties (the Union of Right
Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, *
*and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky),
which posed as a threat to *
*President Vladimir Putin Second Tenure as Russian president. Since then, I
have placed on hold all *
*transactions concerning this amount. *
**
*You can catch more of the story on this website:

**http://www.yukos.com* <http://www.yukos.com/>
*http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3213505.stm*<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3213505.stm>
*http://news.ft.com/cms/4bb9612a-d254-11d8-b661-00000e2511c8.html*<http://news.ft.com/cms/4bb9612a-d254-11d8-b661-00000e2511c8.html>
*http://www.hoovers.com/yukos/--ID__53700--/free-co-factsheet.xhtml
*<http://www.hoovers.com/yukos/--ID__53700--/free-co-factsheet.xhtml>
*
 *
**
*YOUR ROLE:

All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the abovementioned sum
and I will re-profile *
*the funds with your name, which will enable the European bank transfer the
sum to you. I have *
*decided to use this sum to relocate to the American continent and never to
be connected to any of *
*Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates. The transaction has to be concluded
soon and as I confirm *
*your readiness to conclude the transaction with me, I will provide you with
details.     *
**
*Do revert to me through the following contact e-mail address :
[email-masked]*
**
**
*Sincerely,*
*Juan Balakov.*