Subject: Your Compensation $800,000.00

From: "william eze" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 09:04:59 +0100

Dear friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds  transferred
under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay. Presently i'm in
Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.
meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary,his name is MR.AMOS JOHN contact him on his email
address ([email-masked]  ) ask him to send you the total $800,
000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts  and
attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that
time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my secretary and
instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the
joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment, i am very busy
here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are
having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the
secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch
with MR.AMOS JOHN he will send the amount to you without any delay.

with best rgard
Barr William Eze