Subject: We managed to get seats on a flight (due to a cancellation) from Nha Trang to Saigon for Sunday 15th April.

From: "Forbes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:56:30 +0300

CHFR Climbs Another 20.5% As 8 New Distributors Come On Board!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.41 UP 20.5%

CHFR is steady climbing this week as they announce their expansion with
8 new distributors. Up 9.6% Monday and another 20.5% Tuesday, this one
is making investors steady money. Read the news and get on CHFR first
thing Wednesday!

By the way we had fantastic seafood at Halong Bay!
However the design and application of the tunnels by the Viet Cong was
impressive. The dickhead managed to erase all my photo's(100s) and
destroyed my new 2gig card.
Girls are all getting clothes,shoes made. They had a go on the jetski
together, then Sarah took Meagan around and managed to chuck her off the
back.
It was given to someone else and missed seeing Meagan and Tom.
It was so humid that my shirt was wet by the time I reached the ground
floor from our room. Keep on having a great adventure.
Returning, there was no car, suitcases or driver.
We found a swimming pool in our guide and hired a cab (after haggling
over the fare).
Sounds like you'll have a lot of interesting stories to tell us when we
get together next, cant wait! are you bringing any extra kids home or
what? On the way to Madame Cuc Hotel in Saigon, the traffic seemed no
more different to the crazy roads that were in Hanoi. The tide had risen
for our return back to boat travelling to Vinh Long and bus back to
hotel in Saigon.
Catch up in Hoi An maybe? The honking of horns from traffic starts at 5.
Trip sounds reeeely good. Returning to Madame Cuc was like coming home
to Mum, the staff were so lovely to us.
We only looked in one, it was fantastic but we were anxious about our
flight so left for our car.
Ate Pizza and Mudcake for dinner. hope your all having an awsome trip!
After paying the cab we read on a sign on the entrance "Closed every
Wednesday for maintenance". It was 1 pm and we had not eaten lunch yet.
loving ur travelogue!
Hope you have fun at Sapa anyway. We have missed plain breakfast and
lunches.
and dont go getting ripped off with those motos their notorious for it!
30 am to go to My Son. The island is set up for tourists to feed the
monkeys, the place was almost deserted.
However the design and application of the tunnels by the Viet Cong was
impressive.
The honking of horns from traffic starts at 5. Then decided we didn't
want to see monkeys anymore we did a quick walk around the island.
My Son is Hindu temple complex, (once about 70 buildings) a site where
the Champa dynasty worshiped twice a year. The dickhead managed to erase
all my photo's(100s) and destroyed my new 2gig card.
lottsa love and best wishes. Keep on having a great adventure. The
police were raiding local places (possibly drug related). What a great
day we had.
Then decided we didn't want to see monkeys anymore we did a quick walk
around the island.
are you bringing any extra kids home or what?
My expectation was that we would just drive past Marble Mountains, but
it turned out to be full of caves.
The museum was full of photographs showing the horrors of the Vietnam
War, the destruction of the land and it's people. Travelling from
Melbourne 29th March to Vietnam, returning 19th April 2007. We passed
boats full of rice husks, huge loads of soil being pushed by boat
transporting to a building site.
Gee it's humid down here.
We returned to our car at 4 oclock starving and feeling like we had a
good work out. (hopefull  not dog) Sounds like you're having a great
time, looking forward to the slide night. hope all is going well in
vietnam. Booked room at the Dong Phuong Hotel, 2 blocks from the beach,
we noticed the weather was much warmer getting off the plane.
Returned to our hotel andhad FOOD. At the entry to the falls, we bought
a packet of sweet biscuits for nourishment. we wandered if you'd like a
free tent to use on your holiday?
Got to go and drink some beer, will bore you with photos at a later date
From your little brother. We returned to our car at 4 oclock starving
and feeling like we had a good work out.
We set off up a track, then up rocks which became steeper and more
difficult, past a few rock pools.