Subject: It's got to the point where if someone trailing me on the board passes me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs to try and regain my position.

From: Bertram Mathis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:18:43 +0800

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

Nothing gets people motivated to exercise like seeing their position on
the board slip as others get out there and work up a sweat!

People die - which was a bit surprising given we're used to everyone
miraculously surviving, but still we have a love interest, some sort
fighting, some despair, some history.
It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label. It's a movie
about a big, but somewhat insular family and their flaws.

I like that they found a model who doesn't quite look natural in the
face too - more of an authentic post-botox look.
It's all lovely stuff.

Even better there's a nice whistling line you're going to find it hard
to forget, and not to imitate! Gotta run - it'll increase my score! It's
funny, well written, well filmed, excellently acted.

FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and
Activity points based on how long and what you did.
Well we tried this one out and found it a delicious light slightly
fruity wine. And then, lik, the Earth explodes and it's like, a serious
bummer. Still this excellent red wine is made through an entirely
organic process. It's a movie about a big, but somewhat insular family
and their flaws.

Sit back and enjoy the ride on this one.

It's funny, well written, well filmed, excellently acted.

I like that they found a model who doesn't quite look natural in the
face too - more of an authentic post-botox look. It's very easy drinking
- I'm talking a case easy drinking.
I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I
can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it?

I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I
can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't it?
Sit back and enjoy the ride on this one. These tiny little guys provide
decent processing power, battery life, and a whole host of opportunities
for you.

I'm thinking this would be excellent for robotics, installation art,
making a artistic computers, and comically misplacing.

I like that they found a model who doesn't quite look natural in the
face too - more of an authentic post-botox look. You heard me uber cool.

It's got to the point where if someone trailing me on the board passes
me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs to try and regain my
position.
I like that they found a model who doesn't quite look natural in the
face too - more of an authentic post-botox look. And then, lik, the
Earth explodes and it's like, a serious bummer.

It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label.

Sounds boring doesn't it?

Gotta run - it'll increase my score! Apparently frogs are very
susceptible to environmental damage.
With it's slow progression you feel like you're being pushed along by
the ebbs and whorls of a river on a summer's day.

I'm looking forward to the score board feature being available for small
groups so I can run a mini fitness challenge against my friends and
family. The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best
bits. It was a waste of time, useless, undesirable movie that just isn't
worth seeing. With it's slow progression you feel like you're being
pushed along by the ebbs and whorls of a river on a summer's day.

Sounds boring doesn't it?

I'm thinking this would be excellent for robotics, installation art,
making a artistic computers, and comically misplacing. It's got to the
point where if someone trailing me on the board passes me I'll go out
and climb a few flights of stairs to try and regain my position.
It's all lovely stuff.

It's funny, well written, well filmed, excellently acted.
The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best bits.

A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.

I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher.
Watch this movie - eat popcorn, have a good evening. It's a very tasty
red you'll probably have some trouble stopping drinking, plus it has a
nice little frog on the label.
It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label.

People die - which was a bit surprising given we're used to everyone
miraculously surviving, but still we have a love interest, some sort
fighting, some despair, some history.

Even better there's a nice whistling line you're going to find it hard
to forget, and not to imitate!