Subject: infinite

From: Roe Y. Stephen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 00:18:30 +0200

News Hits! New R&D Facility Engaged!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.73

News hits today on CAON and trading continues to warm up. Hitting highs
of $0.90 today, we can see this building. Read the release and get on
CAON first thing Tuesday. We can see this climbing all week!

"People who are now renting apartments can put themselves  into a house
at a comparable rate to what they are paying in rent. Customized,
instructor led training sessions for numerous  Freddie Mac products and
services.

" Congress provided Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac a special charter to
allow them  to extend affordable mortgage financing for home buyers. "A
low level of unsold inventory indicates a tight real estate  market and
is a key factor driving price appreciation in the state.

In addition, licensed  practical nurses cannot afford to  buy a home in
all but three of the areas. Guaranteed rural housing loan product that
helps bankers  reach more borrowers in rural communities and features
various funding options,  no mortgage insurance and no down payment.

"The inventory of homes for sale improved somewhat in April but remained
 well below California's long-term historical average of a seven-month
supply  of homes for sale," said C. Acosta, Chairman of NAHREP. "Proper
valuation  of real estate held as collateral is of vital importance
especially in this  time of economic uncertainty. "  TOLL BROTHERS, INC.

DataQuick  statistics are based on county records data rather than MLS
information. DataQuick  Information Systems is a subsidiary of
Vancouver-based MacDonald Dettwiler  and Associates. Not all counties in
the region grew however. , combining retail and residential space; a
mixed-use project in Washington, D. The index is the most fundamental
measure of housing  well-being in the state.

"  First Republic Bank produces the Prestige Home Index each quarter
with Case  Shiller Weiss, a leading provider of automated property
valuation services  and home price metrics to U. The proposals were
selected in the fourth round of a recognition program announced by the
SGA one year ago. Single-family  permits were down by only one percent.
Sales figures are only reported in combined fashion for Buffalo,  Pepin
and Trempeleau counties.
Pete-Clearwater area is a great place for people to relocate to  for
jobs and for the lifestyle we offer.

"We have wonderful weather, lots of golf and numerous other recreational
activities from football to relaxing on the beach.

We are seeing some signs of improvement, but absent

In addition to serving  the professional needs of its members the
Illinois Association of REALTORS  works to prote "During the month,
mortgage rates hit historic  lows, driving more buyers into the market
and choosing the security  of real estate as an investment. Vice
President  and Chief Economist Leslie Appleton-Young. "Luxury home
prices in Los Angeles continue to appreciate, and they remain  stable in
San Francisco and San Diego," said Katherine August-deWilde, Chief 
Operating Officer of First Republic Bank. At  the other end of the price
spectrum, shoppers for high-end homes will  find the biggest selection
in King County. The sales count for March a year ago was  unusually
high.

David Lereah, NAR's chief economist, said historically low mortgage
interest  rates and strong demographic factors are favoring the condo
market. "  The development in Washington, called Burnham Place, will be
built above the existing rail yard directly behind Union Station.
Prospective homebuyers will find lots of variation  in prices around
western Washington.
"With most of the disruptions of unusual weather and war behind  us,
home sales should be fairly stable going forward," he said.

The index indicates the number of months needed to  deplete the supply
of homes on the market at the current sales rate.
"While some parts of the country have experienced declines in home
sales,  the Wisconsin market remains incredibly robust," said Robert
Weber, Chairman  of the Board for the WRA. We also expect the economy to
gain momentum in  the second half of the year, brightening the job
market and boosting consumer  confidence," Lereah said. This  will
continue to stimulate home sales and related industries in addition to 
refinance activity, which will help to boost the economy in the second
half  of the year. Department  of Housing and Urban Development.
Commerce  Department's Census Bureau.

Freddie Mac purchases mortgages  from lenders and packages them into
securities that are sold to investors.
"Housing  starts rebounded in March owing to record low rates and more
seasonal  weather and we expect starts will remain at current levels for
at least  the next few months. Sam Black, chairman of the SGA jury and a
partner in Squire, Sanders and Dempsey, LLP in Washington, said the
projects fulfilled the criteria set by the SGA for measuring project
proposals.