Subject: Additional benefits include the elimination of high energy consuming labelling systems, and lower overhead costs.

From: Elmer Bridges <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 17:12:30 -0700

SREA Jumps 25% After News Releases!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.25 UP 25%

SREA announced its plan to develop a $75 Million project duplicates a
successful plan in 2006 than returned over $100 million in profits.
Investors are getting in fast. Read the news and get all over SREA
Tuesday!

The technique offers the manufacturer the ability to digitally mark data
rich variable information with absolute precision.

more Universal Laser Systems, Inc. com, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE
TERMS OF USE AGREEMENT.
more Miyachi Unitek Corp.

Additional benefits include the elimination of high energy consuming
labelling systems, and lower overhead costs.
Laser Marking System is designed for edible products. TIN supplies new
product information to the web sites, e-marketplaces and print
publications that serve the industrial marketplace. more Universal Laser
Systems, Inc.

Laser Marking System is designed for edible products. By introducing
this technique to the marking process, significant inroads into
addressing the needs of the fresh produce and pharmaceutical markets can
be met.

more Miyachi Unitek Corp.
System is suited for laser marking products such as fresh produce,
confectionery, and pharmaceutical tablets. com, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY
THE TERMS OF USE AGREEMENT.
By introducing this technique to the marking process, significant
inroads into addressing the needs of the fresh produce and
pharmaceutical markets can be met. TIN supplies new product information
to the web sites, e-marketplaces and print publications that serve the
industrial marketplace. Laser systems includes Nd:YAG, . These labels
are also subject to a range of limitations, including a tendency for the
labels to fall off the produce and leave an adhesive residue on the
skin.

, Sherwood Technology Limited Search for: Search what?
TIN supplies new product information to the web sites, e-marketplaces
and print publications that serve the industrial marketplace.

System is suited for laser marking products such as fresh produce,
confectionery, and pharmaceutical tablets.
more Epilog Laser Corp. more Universal Laser Systems, Inc.

more Epilog Laser Corp. more Miyachi Unitek Corp.

The process utilises a unique chemistry which reacts with a beam of low
power laser light, changing colour, and thereby creating a positive
image. Additional benefits include the elimination of high energy
consuming labelling systems, and lower overhead costs.

Laser Marking System is designed for edible products.

This new generation, patented additive allows a safe, high contrast
image to be formed directly onto edible products.

more Miyachi Unitek Corp. more Miyachi Unitek Corp.

Such codes are required to be placed in very small areas with a
precision beyond traditional marking techniques. com, YOU AGREE TO BE
BOUND BY THE TERMS OF USE AGREEMENT.
Such codes are required to be placed in very small areas with a
precision beyond traditional marking techniques. DataLase Edible
addresses all of the above problems by offering a direct 'on-product'
marking colour-change technique that removes the need for pre-printed
labels. The process utilises a unique chemistry which reacts with a beam
of low power laser light, changing colour, and thereby creating a
positive image.

Specializing In Industrial Marking .

Additional benefits include the elimination of high energy consuming
labelling systems, and lower overhead costs.

The process utilises a unique chemistry which reacts with a beam of low
power laser light, changing colour, and thereby creating a positive
image.

TIN is a comprehensive source of new and timely product information in
the industrial marketplace.

System is suited for laser marking products such as fresh produce,
confectionery, and pharmaceutical tablets.

TIN is a comprehensive source of new and timely product information in
the industrial marketplace.