Subject: astutely

From: Perry Tina <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 13:09:21 +0300

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

For instance, if your site offers real estate services in Hollywood, it
would be important to include "Hollywood real estate" in your keyword
list. Also, here are some examples of my design work:    XXXXX    XXXXX 
  XXXXX    XXXXX    XXXXX    XXXXX    Thank you in advance for your
time.

Include Your URL on Stationery, Cards, and Literature. If your site is
already indexed, the search bots will pick up your new page and keywords
on their next return visit.

com with an aim to excel in this     channel as well.

This is far less than what I normal charge, but I want to prove to you
that     PPC will work for you and any business for that matter. There
are distinct contrasts between the two. We look forward to speaking with
you - we have the experience, expertise and     knowledge to complete
this site to your satisfaction. JavaScript and Flash navigation menus
that appear when you hover are great for humans, but search engines
don't read JavaScript and Flash. Brainstorm the right keywords. This is
where most people fail to rank higher, since they just don't have the
time, resources and know-how to adjust their pages for the optimal
results, let alone track their progress.

Kindly see our feedback.

com and view our online portfolio on the following     link:XXXXX   
Search Engine Optimization:    We have a very experienced team of SEO
professionals. We are     looking at establishing a long term business
relationship with you.
For any support with respect to your relationship with us you can always
    contact us directly using the following Information.

com takes search terms in same site link texts into account.

com, your own online shopping store.

comDiamond ring and fine Gold jewelry sold online at sell-pro. URLThe
URL is the address of a web page, for example "www. Even if search
engines can find your content pages, they could be missing the key
navigation to help visitors get to the rest of your site.

Thank you for your time.

Promote Your Site in Online Forums and Blogs. You probably belong to
various trade associations that feature member sites. There are many
factors that affect your web site search engine ranking, the most
important part is "Content" and "Link Popularity".

You may find some directories focused on particular industries, such as
education or finance.