Subject: daily news report

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 02:22:45 +0100

News Wire Oct 18, 2007 4:34 EST

News On Finance:

New Fee Structure Generates Huge Response.

Exit Only Inc. E x TO
$0.41

Back In May of 2007, Exit Only Inc. released their new website. The idea
of bringing new and used vehicles to web consumers is nothing we have
not seen before. However, allowing sellers to post there vehicles at no
charge and no hidden fees, is new. Now sellers are only paying for the
contact information of actual interested buyers, and at only $2 per lead.

Highlights:

- The response from the market during the Canadian release was
incredible.
- The marketing teams projected year end numbers were surpassed 4 months
early.
- Exit is now expanding the site to enter the US market.
- News in the last few weeks has released partnership agreements with
several online vehicle service sites for increased exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

As the US market is considerably larger, patterned results in the US can
instantly put this new company on the map. Review any market data
website for more details.

International News:

Report: African wars cost billions ------ DAKAR, Senegal -- About $18
billion a year has been drained from Africa by nearly two dozen wars in
recent decades, a new report states, a price some officials say could've
helped solve the AIDS crisis and created stronger economies in the
world's poorest region. "This is money Africa can ill afford to lose,"
Liberian President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf wrote in an introduction to the
report by the British charity Oxfam and two groups that seek tougher
controls on small arms, Saferworld and the International Action Network
on Small Arms. "The sums are appalling: the price that Africa is paying
could cover the cost of solving the HIV and AIDS crisis in Africa, or
provide education, water and prevention and treatment for tuberculosis
and malaria," Sirleaf added. "Literally thousands of hospitals, schools,
and roads could have been built."

American News:

Prosecutor apologizes 12 years after bogus rape verdict ---- HOUSTON,
Texas -- A man who spent a dozen years in prison for a rape he didn't
commit was freed Tuesday, the third inmate to be released because of
problems with the Houston Police Department's crime lab. Wearing dark
clothes and carrying a red mesh gym bag and a paper sack containing his
belongings, Ronald Taylor greeted his family with warm embraces outside
the Harris County Jail. "It hasn't really sunk in. I'm just glad to see
my family," he said. His plans included eating shrimp, a delicacy he
missed in prison, and moving to Atlanta to marry Jeannette Brown, the
fiancee who has waited for him since the mid-1990s.