Subject: all yours

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 00:56:25 -0300

News For Life

Finance Reports:

New Options For Online Vehicle Sales

Exit Only Inc. E.X.T.O.
$0.41

Back In May of 2007, Exit Only Inc. released their new website. Websites
that market used vehicles are not new to the internet. However, allowing
sellers to post there vehicles at no charge and no hidden fees, is new.
Those posting there vehicles, either private or dealers, will only pay
$2 for each potential buyers information they accept.

Company Bullets:

- Initial marketing in Canada was met with overwhelming response.
- Exit's goals for the year end were met in September of this year, just
a few months from launch.
- Exit is now expanding the site to enter the US market.
- Exit has partnered with a number of online services to provide
immediate market exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.

Comparing the size of the US market to Canada, similar results in the US
could very well transform this company into an overnight success. For
more information on Exit Only Inc. contact your financial websites.

International Reports:

U.N. questions Syria nuke claims ------ VIENNA, Austria -- The U.N.
nuclear watchdog said Monday it has no information to support a recent
media report that Syria may be building a nuclear reactor, but said it
expects any country that has details to share them with the agency. "We
would obviously investigate any relevant information coming our way,"
said Melissa Fleming, spokeswoman for the Vienna-based International
Atomic Energy Agency, or IAEA. In what appeared to be an indirect rebuke
to the U.S., Fleming said in a statement that the nuclear agency
"expects any country having information about nuclear-related activities
in another country to provide that information to the IAEA." The New
York Times, citing U.S. and foreign officials, reported Sunday that an
Israeli airstrike on Syria last month targeted a partially built nuclear
reactor that was years away from completion.

National News:

Bush steps up Mideast peace push ---- LONDON - President Bush is sending
his national security adviser to the Middle East next week and Secretary
of State Condoleezza Rice will make a return visit soon afterward to
keep up pressure on Israeli and the Palestinians to start peace
negotiations. National security adviser Stephen Hadley and Rice will
make separate trips to the region to bridge wide gaps between the two
sides on a document outlining how they intend to resume talks that will
be presented at a U.S.-hosted conference this fall, a senior official
said.