Subject: Reply

From: "Barr Dennis Young" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 01:33:52 +0900

Dennis Young & CO.
1ST FLOOR, MUTIARA I & P
NO.47 GREENHALL
10200 PENANG
MALAYSIA

I am Dennis Young, an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine died
as the result of a heart-related condition on March 12th 2005. His
heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family
in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra
Indonesia,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake

I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind
by my client before it is declared unserviceable by the bank where
this deposit valued at US$7,700,000. (Seven Million Seven Hundred
Thousand Dollars).

The bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or the
account will be confiscated.

Please contact me with this Email: [email-masked]

Warmest Regards,

Barr Dennis Young
(Attorney at Law)