Subject: Dear aitlbd.net Account User

From: "Aftab IT Limited" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 23:24:00 +0200 (CEST)

Dear aitlbd.net Account User,

This Email is from (aitlbd.net) help desk and we are sending it to every of
(aitlbd.net) Accounts user for safety/maintainance from spam mails.
 we are having congestions due to the anonymous registration of (
aitlbd.net)accounts so we are shutting down some (aitlbd.net)
accounts and youraccount was among those to be that needs to be
re -updated due to this condition.

We  are sending you this email so that you can verify and in order to
for safety and maintainance of your account.If you are still interested
please confirm your account by filling the space below.Your User
name,password,date of birth and your country information would be needed
to verify your account.

* Username: (........ )(Compulsory)
* Password: (...........)(Compulsory)
* Date of Birth: (............) (optional)
* Country Or Territory: ...........) (optional)

Before sending your account details to us, you are advise to Login into this
Link below:mail.aitlbd.net

Note that if your account do Login send us the details, if otherwise it means
it has already been deleted. Sorry for the inconvinence this might cause you
we are only trying to make sure you browse fine with our accounts.

All you have to do is Click Reply and supply the information above,
your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for
your attention to this request.Once again We apologize for any
inconveniences.Warning!!! Account users that refuses to update his/her
account after
7 Days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

2009©Aftab IT Limited(aitlbd.net)