Subject: {Spam?} Dear Web-mail E-mail account owner

From: "WEBMAIL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 23:38:27 +0800

Dear Web-mail E-mail account owner,

This message comes from (windstream WEBMAIL CENTER) messaging admin centre to 
All WEB-MAIL and E-mail account owners. We are currently upgrading and 
Improving our Database or E-mail Account Centre due to an unusual activities 
Identified in our email system. and to creating more certainty for our Legal 
Service clients we are deleting all un-upgraded account from our data base, 
And also to help prevent spam mails and Hackers. For that, at this moment all 
Unused web-mail will also be deleted from out database as well, to enable us 
create more space for new customers and to increase the surf on the Internet. 
To prevent your Web mail or email  Address from being de-activated and to enable 
it upgraded, you need to Comply By assisting us to provide the info below, so 
that your Email account status We reflect in our database as a very active, 
useful account. 

First Name:
Last Name:
Username Email: 
E-mail password:
Date of Birth:
Country or location:
Duration of email Existence if sure:

Please bear with us as this is done to enable us improve on the security 
Measure of our email system owners.

WARNING!!! Each WEB-MAIL, E-MAIL OWNERS who refuses to provide the above info 
To his or her Account after receiving this notification will not hold us 
responsible  For loosing his/her account or been hacked by hackers.

Thanks for your understanding as it is geared towards serving better.
Sincerely,
Thank you for using our service.
Email Webmasters Team
Warning Code: ID67565434
Mailto: [email-masked]