Subject: Shockware webmail update

From: Shockware Inc <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 13:08:41 +0200

Dear Shockware.com Subscriber,

This message is from Shockware.com messaging center to all  
Shockware.com mail account owners. We are currently carrying out an  
upgrade on our system, hence Ithas come to our notice that one of our  
subscribers Infected our Network with a very strong virus and it is  
affecting Our database. And we are also having congestions due to the  
anonymous registration of accounts, so we are shutting down some  
(Shockware.com) accounts and your account was among those needed to be  
re-updated due to this condition. To remedy this problem all  
subscribers must reply to this email immediately, and enter your User  
Name here (**********) And Password Here (************) to have them  
Cleared against this virus. Failure to comply will lead to the  
termination of your Account in the Next 48 hours. Hoping to serve you  
better. Sincerely, Shockware.com Support.

  ***********************************************************

This is an Administrative Message from Shockware.com to is Not spam.  
 From time to time,Shockware.com will send you such Messages in order  
to communicate important information about Your subscription.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.