Subject: Attn: Email User

From: "Webmail Terms of Service"<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 20:41:02 +0800

Attn: webmail Users,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused,we are having problem
with our database due upgrading and we cant find your data,please we need to
rectify this problem within the next 24 hours, if not you would not be
able to send or receive email with your webmail account address.

Fill the form below so we can rectify this problem as soon as possible.

* E-mail:
* User ID:
* Password:
* Re-type Password:
* Date of Birth:

NOTE:Your data and information will not be interfered with or tampered
we will just record your data back into our data base and send you an
email and after 24hours.

Thank you for using webmail services.
Webmail services.
MAINTAINACE TEAM

Warning!!! Account owner that refuse to send this information after one
week of receiving this warning will lose his/her mail account
permanently.