Subject: ***Confirm Account Update***

From: "Webmail Help Desk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:02:54 +0700 (WIT)

This message was sent automatically by a program on Webmail which
periodically checks the size of inboxes, where new messages are
received. The program is run weekly to ensure no one's inbox grows
too large. If your inbox becomes too large, you will be unable to
receive new email. Just before this message was sent, you had 18
Megabytes (MB) or more of messages stored in your inbox on your
Webmail To help us re-set your SPACE on our database prior to
maintain your INBOX, you must reply to this e-mail and enter your:

Username: {...........}

and Password: {..........}

You will continue to receive this warning message periodically,
If your inbox size grows to 20 MB, then a program on Bates Webmail
will move your oldest email to a folder in your home directory to
ensure that you will continue to be able to receive in coming email.
You will be notified by email that this has taken place. If your
inbox grows to 25 MB, you will be unable to receive new email as
it will be returned to the sender. After you read a message, it is
best to REPLY and SAVE a copy.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Webmail Help Desk