Subject: 70,000 High quality fabric patterns

From: "Simon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 14:40:07 +0800

To Whom It May Concern,

We hope this email finds you well.Our website has been in the industry for more than four years 
 and we are the biggest website for professional fabric patterns in China. We have more than 
 70,000 patterns with an update of about 1,000 patterns every month for you to choose from. All 
 patterns are in 600 DPI spot-color-separated PSD file format, which can be used for high-
 definition output, editing and making samples.

Website：
http://www.fswchina.com/en/index.html

You can choose two patterns from our free trial page and we will provide you the PSD files for 
 the selected patterns. After viewing the quality of these files you can consider the option of 
 becoming our member.

Thank you and waiting your reply.

Free Trial：
http://www.fswchina.com/en/trial.html

Contact info:
 Name: Simon
 Email: [email-masked]
 Msn: [email-masked]
 Address: Guangdong,China.