Subject: [Recentattendees] Cisco to Host IETF 100!

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 09:34:36 -0800

The IAOC is pleased to announce that Cisco will be the Host for IETF
100 in Singapore.  The meeting will take place November 12 -17,
2017.

Cisco hosted IETF 91 in Honolulu in 2014,  and IETF 83 in Paris in
2012.

Cisco was the first to become an IETF Global Host, having done so in
December 2012.  As an IETF Global Host Cisco committed to host three
IETF meetings during the period 2013 - 2021.  In addition, Cisco
agreed to replace the IETF meeting network equipment every three
years.

We cannot support the IETF meetings, RFC Editor, or the Secretariat
without the commitment and contributions of our many Hosts and
Sponsors.

You can learn more about becoming an IETF Global Host, a Host, or
sponsoring an IETF meeting at:
<https://iaoc.ietf.org/host-and-sponsorship.html>  

If interested contact Howie Baggott, [email-masked].

Once again, thank you Cisco! 

Ray
IAD

2017 Meetings

IETF 98  Chicago  Host: Ericsson  March 26 - 31
IETF 99  Prague  Co-Hosts: Comcast NBCUniversal CZNIC	
		July 16 - 21
IETF 100  Singapore  Host:  Cisco  November 12 - 17