Subject: [Recentattendees] Reminder: IETF 103 Standard Registration and I-D Deadline Today (Oct. 22)

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 10:18:20 -0700

IETF 103
Bangkok, Thailand
November 3-9, 2018

IETF 103 Information: https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/103/
Register online at: http://ietf.org/meeting/register.html

Standard Registration Deadline:
	The standard registration of $875 USD deadline is today, October 22nd.
	Be sure to register and pay before the deadline passes!
	Register online at: https://ietf.org/meeting/register.html

	NOTE: If you have started the registration process but not completed
	payment, your registration record will be deleted at UTC 23:59 today,
	October 22. After October 22 at UTC 23:59 you will be required to
	re-enter your data and the registration fee will be $1,000 USD.

Internet Draft Deadline:
	Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts, including -00)
	is today October 22 by UTC 23:59. Please feel free to
	upload drafts using the upload submissions tool found below:
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/