Subject: [Recentattendees] IETF 105 Standard Registration Deadline and Internet Draft Submission Cut-off Today!

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 10:23:04 -0700

IETF 105
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
July 20-26, 2019
Hosted By: Comcast NBCUniversal

Standard Registration Deadline:

  	REMINDER: The standard deadline for registration is today, Monday, July 8th.
  	Be sure to register and pay before the deadline passes!
    	Register online at: https://ietf.org/how/meetings/register/

	NOTE: If you have started the registration process but not completed
	payment, your registration record will be deleted at UTC 23:59 on
	Monday, July 8. After July 08 at UTC 23:59 you will be required to
	re-enter your data and the registration fee will be $1,000 USD.

Internet Draft Deadline:

	REMINDER: Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts, including -00)
	is Monday, July 8th by UTC 23:59. Please feel free to
	upload drafts using the upload submissions tool found below:
	https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/

If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to 
contact: [email-masked]