Subject: [Recentattendees] IETF 105 Standard Registration and Internet Draft Deadline Approaching

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 14:49:16 -0700

IETF 105
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
July 20-26, 2019
Hosted By: Comcast NBCUniversal

Standard Registration Deadline

       REMINDER: The standard deadline for registration is, Monday, July 8th.
       Be sure to register and pay before the deadline passes!
       Register online at: https://ietf.org/how/meetings/register/

       NOTE: If you have started the registration process but not completed
       payment, your registration record will be deleted at UTC 23:59 on
       Monday, July 8. After July 08 at UTC 23:59 you will be required to
       re-enter your data and the registration fee will be $1,000 USD.
	
Internet Draft Deadline:

	 Internet Draft submission cut-off (for all drafts, including -00)
	 is Monday, July 8th by UTC 23:59. Please feel free to
	 upload drafts using the upload submissions tool found below:
	 https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/

If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to 
contact: [email-masked]