Subject: [Rfid] ROMA WG conference call

From: Scott Barvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:22:08 -0500

Now that everyone has had some time to review the proposed working group
charter and the SLRRP I-D, I'd like to host a conference call to help
get things going.  Specifically, the agenda proposal is:
1) Agenda bashing
2) WG description discussion
3) SLRRP high level Q&A
4) Next steps

I would like to keep this to an hour so we will need to move any
detailed discussions to the list.   

In order to try to catch as many timezones as possible, how is Monday,
December 6, 2004 at 12:00 EST/5:00GMT? 

Once we settle on the details, I'll get conference call information out
to the list.  If I could get an idea of the expected attendance level,
it would help size the call center reservation.

Thanks,
Scott

_______________________________________________
Rfid mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rfid

---

From: "Thomas Gal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 17:18:04 -0800

I'm in and the time is good.

-Tom

[email-masked]