Subject: [Rfid] Free source code for EPC RFID

From: Ramya Desai <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 11:21:29 +0530

Dear all,

Does any one of you know that if any free software available for RFID protocol.
If any one know I request you to please forward me the links or code.

Thanks and regards,
Ramya

_______________________________________________
Rfid mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rfid

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 09:27:56 +0200

[Warning: unless I misunderstood the chart, this working group does
not work on the air protocol - between a tag and a reader - but on the
protocol to query / set / etc the readers from a managing host.]

On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 11:21:29AM +0530,
 Ramya Desai <[email-masked]> wrote 

> Does any one of you know that if any free software available for

http://rfid.objectweb.org/rfid-list.html

will give you links to all of them.

---

From: Scott Barvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 07:54:09 -0400

Stephane,

You are correct that this list is for the development of a 'network
side' protocol that works between the reader and a controller (and not
the air protocol).    There is an open source project associated with
the development of this protocol as a standard as well - see
http://slrrp.sourceforge.net.

Scott