Subject: [Rfid] Status update

From: Scott Barvick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 08:42:29 -0500

List participants, 

The effort to develop a standard, low-level RFID reader protocol has
been chartered by EPCGlobal (http://www.epcglobalinc.org), and work has
begun.  Many of the members of this list are actively involved in the
EPCGlobal effort, and I'm sure that EPCGlobal would welcome any others
who desire to participate.  

At this point, I wish to thank all of the participants of this list for
the contribution and spirited discussion that helped move the
standardization process forward.   Unless there are strong opinions to
the contrary, I think that this list should be shut down while retaining
the archives.  I will work with the IETF list administrators to make
that happen.

In addition, the SLRRP open source project:
(http://slrrp.sourceforge.net) 
will remain open for source code downloads.

Once again, I thank you for your participation,

Scott

_______________________________________________
Rfid mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rfid