Subject: Need to lower your monthly mortgage payments?

From: "Amado Reyes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 06:15:37 +0600

Get a Free Quote

Mortgage Loans Made Easy

Absolute Lowest Rates Possible

There has never been a better time to purchase or refinance a home.
We work with a number of banks to find the lowest rates regardless of credit. Take advantage of the
economy while you can. This may be the last time we see rates like this again!

Apply Today, It's Free

100% Financing Available

30 Yr. Loans @ 4.80%

580 - Full Doc

620 - Stated

100% Interest Only Purchase Loans Available

Fill Out Our Simple Online Application Here

It's strictly private and 100% confidential.
No Home Ownership required!

To unsubscribe, click here or send your request to
LT Marketing, 1072 S.E. Bristol St. Suite #100A, Santa Ana, CA 92707