Subject: NEW JOB WITH $70,000 PER MONTH AND ABOVE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 13:52:49 +0200

My name is Bar.Abu Lawal, an agent of NLNG(Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas).
The NLNG is in charge of processing and marketing of Gas in Nigeria. After
it commenced operations recently, it was given authonomy to produce, process
and market natural gas in the country and abroad. 

This organ, with the help of the Federal Government have put up mechinery
to increase production from 2,000,000 cubic litres to 4,600,000 cubic litres
per day. With this operational expansion, competent people, profesionals
and expertraites are therefore required to fill the gap created by this
expansion.

 As an agent company of the NLNG, we are to look for competent people to
be hired/employed to head/fill the various departments as well as train
the junior staff. Vacancies range from medical(paramedical), Engineering,
construction, management, teachers and to other available opportunities
which has not been listed here. 

Here are the terms of the contract:
 (1) A monthly salary starting from $70,000 and above depending on field
of interest.
 (2) An upfront payment of $350.000 if shortlisted.
 (3) An option of continuing if job is favourable after the first one month.

(4) Accommodation,Transportaion,Feeding and Flight tickets have been provided
for.

 Application is required from suitable and qualified personel within one
week of this publication. You are required to forward your credentials(CV)
online for quick processing. Also required from you are: phone,fax,current
contact. The earlier you apply, the greater your chances of being recruited.

Thanks. 
Yours Sincerely, 
Bar.Abu Lawal .

__________________________________________________________________
Get Tiscali Broadband From £15:99
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadbandhome/