Subject: CONGRATULATIONS!!!COLLECT PRIZE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 07:01:20 +0200

EURO MILLON LOTTERY.
C/PRINCIPE DE VERGARA 49,280046 MADRID-ESPANA.
TEL/FAX: +34-699-604-028
FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/ PRIZE
AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: RF/300001000/04 BATCH: 30/1445/YSP

ATTENTION: LOTTERY WINNER.

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 3/07/2004. Your e-mail address attached
to ticket number 736255517-4000 with serial number 620000, BATCH:
30/1445/YSP, REF: RF/300001000/04 and drew lucky numbers 2-5-6-20-50 which
consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a
lump sum pay out of US$1.416,000.00 (ONE MILLION FOUR HUNDRED AND SIXTHEEN
THOUSAND United States Dollars) CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning
information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money
Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All
participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
over 40,000 company and 20,000,000 individual email addresses and names from
all over the world. This promotional program takes place every year. This
lottery was promoted and sponsored by Association of software producers. we
hope with part of your winning, you will take part in our next year US$20
million international lottery. To file for your claim, please
contact our fiducial agent.
EURO MILLON LOTTERY
MADRID SPAIN ,
PHONE NUMBER (+34-699-604-028),
Mrs. FENG YUMIN OPERATION MANAGER,
Email :  [email-masked]

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 2nd of SEP,2004.
After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.
Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please
remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform
our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being
part of our promotional program.

Yours Sincerely,

MS.ANNA  KELLY
FOR: MANAGEMENT