Subject: PERSONAL LETTER

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 02:28:17 +0100

DEAR FRIEND,

I HUMBLY CRAVE YOUR INDULGENCE IN SENDING YOU THIS LETTER ,IF THE CONTENTS 
DOSE NOT MEET WITH YOUR PERSONAL AND BUSINESS ETHICS I APPOLOGISE IN ADVANCE . 
YOU MAY BE SURPRISED TO RECEIVE THIS MASSAGE FROM ME SINCE YOU DO NOT KNOW ME 
PERSONALLY ,I AM GEORGE AKIN. 

I WORK WITH ONE OF THE FINANCE AND SECURITY COMPANIES HERE IN COTONOU -
REPUBLIC OF BENIN, I GOT YOUR CONTACT WHEN I WAS SEARCHING THE INTERNET 
FOR THE FAMILY TREE... OF OUR DECEASE CUSTOMER .

IN MY DEPARTMENT I DISCOVERED AN ABANDONED FUND DEPOSITED BY THE DECEASE 
CUSTOMER WHO DIE SOME YEARS BACK AND LIFT NO ONE TO CLAIM THIS FUND.HOWEVER,
SINCE I GOT INFORMATION ABOUT HIS DEATH, I HAVE MADE SEVERAL ENQUIRIES TO YOUR 
EMBASSY TO LOCATE ANY OF HIS EXTENDED RELATIVES THIS HAS ALSO PROVED 
UNSUCCESSFUL AFTER SEVERAL ATTEMPTS HENCE I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU DIRECT 
BASED ON THIS DEAL WHICH IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL AND I BELIEVING THAT 
YOU WIL L BE CAPABLE OF EXECUTING THIS TRANSACTION AS YOU WILL STAND AS HIS 
BENEFICIARY PARTNER AND CLAIM THIS FUND AS YOU ARE FROM THE SAME COUNTRY 
AND BEAR THE SAME LAST NAME BEFORE IT DECLARED UNSERVICEABLE SO THAT WE CAN 
DISBURSE THE FUNDS IN THE MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING 60% TO ME AND 40% TO YOU AFTER 
THE CLAIMING AND TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS TO YOU .

NOTE THAT IT IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME TO LAY HANDS ON THIS FUND THAT IS WHY 
THE REQUEST FOR A FOREIGNER IN THIS BUSNIESS IS NEEDED COUPLED WITH THE FACT 
THAT THE BENEFICIARY WAS A FOREIGNER FROM YOUR COUNTRY AND A BENIN MAN CANNOT 
INHERITE THIS DEPOSIT AS THE BENEFICIARY PARTNER . THEREFORE,TO 
ENABLE THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF THIS FUND TO YOUR POSITION GIVE ME YOUR 
MAILLING ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS SO THAT I CAN USE THE 
INFORMATION TO CARRY THE UNDERGROUND CHANGES IN YOUR FAVOUR IN TO THE DECEASE 
FILE AFTER THAT I WILL SEND YOU THE APPLICATION TEST WHICH YOU WILL FORWARD TO 
THIS INSITUTION FOR THEY TO RECOGNIZE YOU AS THE APPROVAL PARTNER NEXT OF KIND 
TO INHERITE THIS DEPOSIT AND TRANSFER THE MONEY TO 
YOUR POSITION UPON YOUR SENDING THE APPLICATION TO THIS INSTITUTION .

BE ASSURED THAT THIS WILL BE EXECUTED UNDER A LEGITIMATE ARRANGEMENT THAT WILL 
PROTECT US FROM ANY BREACH OF THE LAW, UPON YOUR ACCEPTANCE I 
WILL CLARIFY YOU MORE ABOUT THIS DEAL AND THE TOTAL AMOUNT INVOLVED AND ALSO 
INFORM YOU HOW I WILL GET MY 60% IMMDITALY YOU CONFIRM THE FUND IN 
YOUR POSITION. 

BEWARNED NOT TO REVEAL THIS DEAL TO ANY THIRD PARTY TO AVOID JEOPARDIZE THIS 
TRANSACTION AND MY POSITION IN THIS OFFICE,PLEASE TREAT THIS MATTER AS URGENT 
AS POSSIBLE. I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR SOONEST RESPONSE CONTACT ME ON MY 
PERSONAIL EMAIL ADDRESS E-mail:[email-masked]   OR YOU CAN CALL ME AT 
+229-891-750

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR GEORGE AKIN.
Tel:+229-891-750
E-mail Contact:[email-masked]