Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 22:11:17 -0800

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    If you've waited to get your Chopard watch, this is the right time to go for it.
    http://www.maypad.com/ 
    Take an extra 15% off your purchase during month of January (2009).
    http://www.maypad.com/ 
    Our Chopard watches have perfect weight and feel same as orginal.
    Sincerely,
    Mr Patterson

- Done.

Subject: Jaeger LeCoultre better than you could imagine!
From: "Nettie Patterson" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 01:10:54 -0500

Dear Nettie,

If you've waited to get your Chopard watch, this is the right time to go for it.
http://www.maypad.com/ 

Take an extra 15% off your purchase during month of January (2009).
http://www.maypad.com/ 

Our Chopard watches have perfect weight and feel same as orginal.

Sincerely,
Mr Patterson