Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 01:23:56 -0800

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    I had never seen such beautiful and greatly-performing watches like the ones I found online at
    http://www.peonmine.com/
    Take an extra 15% off your purchase during month of December.
    http://www.peonmine.com/
    Our Longines watches have perfect weight and feel same as orginal.
    Sincerely,
    Mr Carlisle

- Done.

Subject: Check out the Emporio Armani watches!
From: "Karin Carlisle" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 04:23:30 -0500

Dear Karin,

I had never seen such beautiful and greatly-performing watches like the ones I found online at
http://www.peonmine.com/

Take an extra 15% off your purchase during month of December.
http://www.peonmine.com/

Our Longines watches have perfect weight and feel same as orginal.

Sincerely,
Mr Carlisle