Subject: [Roll] I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-nsa-extension-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 07:16:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Common Ancestor Objective Function and Parent Set DAG Metric Container Extension
        Authors         : Remous-Aris Koutsiamanis
                          Georgios Papadopoulos
                          Nicolas Montavont
                          Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-nsa-extension-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2020-02-10

Abstract:
   Implementing Packet Replication and Elimination from/to the RPL root
   requires the ability to forward copies of packets over different
   paths via different RPL parents.  Selecting the appropriate parents
   to achieve ultra-low latency and jitter requires information about a
   node's parents.  This document details what information needs to be
   transmitted and how it is encoded within RPL control packets to
   enable this functionality.  This document also describes Objective
   Function which take advantage of this information to implement multi-
   path routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-nsa-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-nsa-extension-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-nsa-extension-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-nsa-extension-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/