Subject: IESG agenda for 2005-09-15 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 04:00:26 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2005-09-15).

Updated 2:26:41 EDT, September 12, 2005
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat
    1.5 Review of Projects

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

      2.1 WG Submissions

           2.1.1 New Item

              Area  Date

                          Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
              RTG         Label-Controlled ATM and Frame-Relay
                          Management Interface Definition (Proposed
                          Standard) - 1 of 3
                          draft-ietf-mpls-lc-if-mib-06.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Alex Zinin
                          Framing RTP and RTCP Packets over
              TSV         Connection-Oriented Transport (Proposed
                          Standard) - 2 of 3
                          draft-ietf-avt-rtp-framing-contrans-06.txt
                          [Open Web Ballot]
                   Token: Allison Mankin
              GEN  Mar 7  Process for the IAB and IESG selection of
                          IAOC members (BCP) - 3 of 3
                          draft-iab-iesg-iaoc-selection-02.txt [Open
                          Web Ballot]
                   Token: Brian Carpenter

           2.1.2 Returning Item
                 NONE

      2.2 Individual Submissions

            2.2.1 New Item
                  NONE
            2.2.2 Returning Item

                Area  Date

                APP         The LDAP entryUUID operational attribute
                            (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 1
                            draft-zeilenga-ldap-uuid-06.txt [Open Web
                            Ballot]
                            Note: Tentatively on for pro-forma
                            appearance if Sam's no-ob does not clear
                            STeve's
                     Token: Ted Hardie

3. Document Actions

       3.1 WG Submissions

           Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
           reasonable
           contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
           covers? If
           not, what changes would make it so?"

             3.1.1 New Item

                Area  Date

                TSV         Problem Statement for DCCP (Informational)
                            - 1 of 5
                            draft-ietf-dccp-problem-03.txt [Open Web
                            Ballot]
                            Note: PROTO shepherd
                            [email-masked]
                     Token: Allison Mankin
                            RTP Payload for Text Conversation
                TSV         interleaved in an audio stream (Historic) -
                            2 of 5
                            draft-ietf-avt-audio-t140c-00.txt [Open Web
                            Ballot]
                     Token: Allison Mankin
                INT         Neighbor Discovery Proxies (ND Proxy)
                            (Experimental) - 3 of 5
                            draft-ietf-ipv6-ndproxy-03.txt [Open Web
                            Ballot]
                     Token: Margaret Wasserman
                            A Transport Network View of the Link
                RTG         Management Protocol (Informational) - 4 of
                            5
                            draft-ietf-ccamp-transport-lmp-02.txt
                            Note: The document has been reviewed by
                            ITU-T SG15, comments addressed.
                     Token: Alex Zinin
                APP         OPES SMTP Use Cases (Informational) - 5 of
                            5
                            draft-ietf-opes-smtp-use-cases-03.txt [Open
                            Web Ballot]
                     Token: Ted Hardie

             3.1.2 Returning Item
                   NONE

       3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

           Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
           reasonable
           contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
           covers? If
           not, what changes would make it so?"

                 3.2.1 New Item
                       NONE
                 3.2.2 Returning Item
                       NONE

       3.3 Individual Submissions Via RFC Editor

           The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
           found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
           The
           IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in
           WG
           <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG
           thinks
           that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
           not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
           document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
           therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
           approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
           IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
           therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
           approval.

           Other matters may be recorded in comments to be passed on
           to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

              3.3.1 New Item

                  Area  Date

                  INT         Cisco's Mobile IPv4 Host Configuration
                              Extensions (Informational) - 1 of 1
                              draft-leung-cisco-mip4-host-config-03.txt
                              [Open Web Ballot]
                       Token: Margaret Wasserman

              3.3.2 Returning Item
                    NONE
       3.3.3 For Action

           Area  Date

           SEC         UMAC: Message Authentication Code using
                       Universal Hashing (Informational) - 1 of 1
                       draft-krovetz-umac-04.txt
                Token: Russ Housley

4. Working Group Actions

       4.1 WG Creation

              4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                     Area  Date
                     INT  Sep 8  Mobile Nodes and Multiple Interfaces
                                 in IPv6 (monami6) - 1 of 1
                          Token: Margaret

                 4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                     NONE
        4.2 WG Rechartering

                  4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                                      NONE
                4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                        Area  Date
                        SEC  Aug 26 Integrated Security Model for SNMP
                                    (isms) - 1 of 1
                             Token: Sam

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

7. Working Group News