Subject: IESG agenda for 2006-06-08 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 04:00:08 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2006-06-08).

Updated 2:2:32 EDT, June 5, 2006
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat
    1.5 Review of Projects

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

      2.1 WG Submissions

            2.1.1 New Item

               Area  Date

                           Encapsulation Methods for Transport of ATM
               INT         Over MPLS Networks (Proposed Standard) - 1
                           of 6
                           draft-ietf-pwe3-atm-encap-11.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: PROTO Shepherd: Stewart Bryant
                    Token: Mark Townsley
               OPS  Mar 8  The Virtual Fabrics MIB (Proposed Standard)
                           - 2 of 6
                           draft-ietf-imss-fc-vf-mib-02.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Dan Romascanu
                           An additional mode of key distribution in
               SEC         MIKEY: MIKEY-RSA-R (Proposed Standard) - 3
                           of 6
                           draft-ietf-msec-mikey-rsa-r-05.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: PROTO Shepherd: Ran Canetti
                           <[email-masked]>
                    Token: Russ Housley
                           RADIUS Attributes for Virtual LAN and
               OPS         Priority Support (Proposed Standard) - 4 of
                           6
                           draft-ietf-radext-vlan-05.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: PROTO Shepherd: David Nelson
                           <[email-masked]>
                           Last Call ends 6/9/2006
                    Token: David Kessens
               RAI         RTP Payload Format for E-AC-3 Audio
                           (Proposed Standard) - 5 of 6
                           draft-ietf-avt-rtp-eac3-01.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: Colin Perkins is PROTO Shepherd
                    Token: Cullen Jennings
               OPS         RADIUS Delegated-IPv6-Prefix Attribute
                           (Proposed Standard) - 6 of 6
                           draft-ietf-radext-delegated-prefix-01.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                           Note: PROTO Shepherd: Bernard Aboba
                           <[email-masked]>
                           Last Call ends 6/9/2006.
                    Token: David Kessens

            2.1.2 Returning Item

                Area  Date

                RAI         NP Parameters for the "tel" URI (Proposed
                            Standard) - 1 of 1
                            draft-ietf-iptel-tel-np-10.txt [Open Web
                            Ballot]
                            Note: Proto Shepherd: Jonathan Rosenberg
                            <[email-masked]>
                     Token: Cullen Jennings

      2.2 Individual Submissions

            2.2.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               GEN         Calendaring Extensions to WebDAV (CalDAV)
                           (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 2
                           draft-dusseault-caldav-12.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Ted Hardie
               SEC         Transport Layer Security (TLS) Authorization
                           Extensions (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 2
                           draft-housley-tls-authz-extns-06.txt
                    Token: Sam Hartman

            2.2.2 Returning Item
                  NONE
            2.2.3 For Action

                 Area  Date

                 GEN         CellML Media Type (Proposed Standard) - 1
                             of 1
                             draft-miller-media-type-cellml-03.txt
                      Token: Brian Carpenter

3. Document Actions

     3.1 WG Submissions

         Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
         reasonable
         contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
         covers? If
         not, what changes would make it so?"

            3.1.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               RTG         PCE Communication Protocol Generic
                           Requirements (Informational) - 1 of 4
                           draft-ietf-pce-comm-protocol-gen-reqs-06.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                    Token: Ross Callon
               OPS         IPv6 Transition/Co-existence Security
                           Considerations (Informational) - 2 of 4
                           draft-ietf-v6ops-security-overview-04.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                           Note: PROTO-SHEPHERDING WG chairs: Kurt Erik
                           Lindqvist, [email-masked]
                    Token: David Kessens
               OPS         IPv6 Network Architecture Protection
                           (Informational) - 3 of 4
                           draft-ietf-v6ops-nap-02.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: PROTO-SHEPHERDING WG chair: Kurt Erik
                           Lindqvist, [email-masked]
                    Token: David Kessens
               OPS         IPv6 Enterprise Network Analysis
                           (Informational) - 4 of 4
                           draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis-05.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                           Note: PROTO Shepherd: Fred Baker
                    Token: David Kessens

            3.1.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

     3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

         Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
         reasonable
         contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
         covers? If
         not, what changes would make it so?"

         3.2.1 New Item

           Area  Date

           APP         Registration of media type audio/mobile-xmf
                       (Informational) - 1 of 2
                       draft-kosonen-mobile-xmf-mediatype-01.txt [Open
                       Web Ballot]
                       Note: Note: David Kessens put this on the agenda
                       for Ted (see comment log)
                Token: Ted Hardie
           SEC         GigaBeam High-Speed Radio Link Encryption
                       (Informational) - 2 of 2
                       draft-housley-gigabeam-radio-link-encrypt-00.txt
                       [Open Web Ballot]
                Token: Bill Fenner

         3.2.2 Returning Item

            Area  Date

            OPS  Apr 6  Transferring MIB Work from IETF Bridge MIB WG
                        to IEEE 802.1 WG (Informational) - 1 of 1
                        draft-harrington-8021-mib-transition-03.txt
                        [Open Web Ballot]
                        Note: Legal Counsel review received and the
                        current version includes the changes following
                        this review that should allow clearing Bert
                        Wijnen's DISCUSS.
                 Token: Dan Romascanu

     3.3 Individual Submissions Via RFC Editor

         The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
         found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2) The
         IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
         <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
         that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
         not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
         document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
         therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
         approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
         IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
         therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
         approval.

         Other matters may be recorded in comments to be passed on
         to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

             3.3.1 New Item

                 Area  Date

                 GEN         Server/Application State Protocol v1
                             (Informational) - 1 of 1
                             draft-bivens-sasp-03.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                      Token: Magnus Westerlund

             3.3.2 Returning Item
                   NONE
     3.3.3 For Action

          Area  Date

          GEN         iSeries Telnet Enhancements (Informational) - 1
                      of 1
                      draft-murphy-iser-telnet-04.txt
                      Note: Recommended for Response 1, Note 2. of RFC
                      3932.
               Token: Ted Hardie

4. Working Group Actions

        4.1 WG Creation

                4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                        Area  Date
                        INT  May 30 Access Node Control Protocol (ancp)
                                    - 1 of 1
                             Token: Mark

                4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                        Area  Date
                        INT  Apr 19 IP over IEEE 802.16 Networks (16ng)
                                    - 1 of 1
                             Token: Jari

          4.2 WG Rechartering

                    4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

7. Working Group News