Subject: IESG agenda for 2006-06-22 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 04:01:23 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2006-06-22).

Updated 2:2:42 EDT, June 19, 2006
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat
    1.5 Review of Projects

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

      2.1 WG Submissions

            2.1.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               RTG         Graceful Restart Mechanism for BGP (Proposed
                           Standard) - 1 of 3
                           draft-ietf-idr-restart-12.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Bill Fenner
               RAI         The ENUM Dip Indicator parameter for the
                           "tel" URI (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 3
                           draft-ietf-iptel-tel-enumdi-04.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: Proto Shepherd: Jonathan Rosenberg
                           <[email-masked]>
                    Token: Cullen Jennings
                           IANA Registration for an Enumservice
               RAI         Containing PSTN Signaling Information
                           (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 3
                           draft-ietf-enum-pstn-04.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: PROTO Sherpherd: Patrik Faltstrom
                           ([email-masked])
                    Token: Jon Peterson

            2.1.2 Returning Item
                  NONE
            2.1.3 For Action

                Area  Date

                RTG         OSPF Version 2 Management Information Base
                            (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 1
                            draft-ietf-ospf-mib-update-11.txt [Open Web
                            Ballot]
                     Token: Bill Fenner

      2.2 Individual Submissions

            2.2.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               INT         IANA Considerations for PPP over Ethernet
                           (PPPoE) (BCP) - 1 of 5
                           draft-arberg-pppoe-iana-01.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: Should end IETF LC 06/21
                    Token: Mark Townsley
               SEC         IKE and IKEv2 Authentication Using ECDSA
                           (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 5
                           draft-ietf-ipsec-ike-auth-ecdsa-05.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                    Token: Russ Housley
               APP         Calendaring Extensions to WebDAV (CalDAV)
                           (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 5
                           draft-dusseault-caldav-12.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Ted Hardie
               GEN         Atom Threading Extensions (Proposed
                           Standard) - 4 of 5
                           draft-snell-atompub-feed-thread-12.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                    Token: Lisa Dusseault
               APP         SMTP Submission Service Extension for Future
                           Message Release (Proposed Standard) - 5 of 5
                           draft-vaudreuil-futuredelivery-03.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                           Note: Last Call ends on June 22, 2006
                    Token: Ted Hardie

            2.2.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

3. Document Actions

       3.1 WG Submissions

           Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
           reasonable
           contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
           covers? If
           not, what changes would make it so?"

                 3.1.1 New Item
                       NONE
                 3.1.2 Returning Item
                       NONE

       3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

           Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
           reasonable
           contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
           covers? If
           not, what changes would make it so?"

              3.2.1 New Item

                  Area  Date

                  RAI         ISDN subaddress encoding type for tel URI
                              (Informational) - 1 of 1
                              draft-munakata-iptel-isub-type-02.txt
                              [Open Web Ballot]
                       Token: Cullen Jennings

              3.2.2 Returning Item
                    NONE

       3.3 Individual Submissions Via RFC Editor

           The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
           found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
           The
           IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in
           WG
           <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG
           thinks
           that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
           not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
           document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
           therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
           approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
           IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
           therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
           approval.

           Other matters may be recorded in comments to be passed on
           to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

                 3.3.1 New Item
                       NONE
                 3.3.2 Returning Item
                       NONE

4. Working Group Actions

        4.1 WG Creation

                  4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                      NONE
                4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                        Area  Date
                        INT  May 30 Access Node Control Protocol (ancp)
                                    - 1 of 2
                             Token: Mark
                        INT  Apr 19 IP over IEEE 802.16 Networks (16ng)
                                    - 2 of 2
                             Token: Jari

        4.2 WG Rechartering

                4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                        Area  Date
                        INT  Jun 13 Mobility for IPv4 (mip4) - 1 of 4
                             Token: Jari
                        OPS  Jun 14 IP Flow Information Export (ipfix)
                                    - 2 of 4
                             Token: Dan
                        TSV  Jun 12 Transport Area Working Group
                                    (tsvwg) - 3 of 4
                        TSV  Jun 12 Datagram Congestion Control
                                    Protocol (dccp) - 4 of 4
                             Token: Lars

                  4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                      NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

7. Working Group News