Subject: IESG agenda for 2006-09-28 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 04:01:24 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2006-09-28).

Updated 18:2:21 EDT, September 22, 2006
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat
    1.5 Review of Projects

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

     2.1 WG Submissions

          2.1.1 New Item

             Area  Date

             TSV         GIST: General Internet Signaling Transport
                         (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 5
                         draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-11.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                         Note: WG Shepherd: John Loughney
                         ([email-masked])
                  Token: Magnus Westerlund
             OPS         Operation of Anycast Services (BCP) - 2 of 5
                         draft-ietf-grow-anycast-04.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: PROTO Shepherd: Geoff Huston
                  Token: David Kessens
             TSV         Aggregation of RSVP Reservations over MPLS TE/
                         DS-TE Tunnels (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 5
                         draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-dste-05.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: Gen-ART Reviewer: Sharon Chisholm
                         ([email-masked])
                  Token: Magnus Westerlund
                         RTP Payload Format and File Storage Format for
             RAI         the Adaptive Multi-Rate (AMR) and Adaptive
                         Multi-Rate Wideband (AMR-WB) Audio Codecs
                         (Proposed Standard) - 4 of 5
                         draft-ietf-avt-rtp-amr-bis-06.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: Colin Perkins is PROTO Shepherd
                  Token: Cullen Jennings
             SEC  Oct 31 Secure Shell Public-Key Subsystem (Proposed
                         Standard) - 5 of 5
                         draft-ietf-secsh-publickey-subsystem-07.txt
                         [Open Web Ballot]
                         Note: Requested comments be fixed by October
                         31
                  Token: Sam Hartman

          2.1.2 Returning Item
                NONE

     2.2 Individual Submissions

           2.2.1 New Item

              Area  Date

              SEC         OCSP Extensions to IKEv2 (Proposed Standard)
                          - 1 of 2
                          draft-myers-ikev2-ocsp-04.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Russ Housley
                          Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
              OPS         over IEEE 802 Networks (Proposed Standard) -
                          2 of 2
                          draft-schoenw-snmp-ether-01.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                          Note: version 02 was submitted by the
                          document editor on 9/21 and should be used in
                          the IESG discussion
                   Token: Dan Romascanu

           2.2.2 Returning Item
                 NONE

3. Document Actions

      3.1 WG Submissions

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

            3.1.1 New Item

               Area  Date

                           Framework and Requirements for Layer 1
               RTG         Virtual Private Networks (Informational) - 1
                           of 3
                           draft-ietf-l1vpn-framework-04.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Ross Callon
               OPS         Operational Security Current Practices
                           (Informational) - 2 of 3
                           draft-ietf-opsec-current-practices-07.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                           Note: Ross Callon is the proto shepherd
                    Token: David Kessens
               INT         Softwire Problem Statement (Informational) -
                           3 of 3
                           draft-ietf-softwire-problem-statement-02.txt
                           Note: Exiting Last Call on 9/28
                    Token: Mark Townsley

            3.1.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

      3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

             3.2.1 New Item

                 Area  Date

                 OPS         Administration of the IANA Special Purpose
                             Address Block (Informational) - 1 of 2
                             draft-huston-ipv6-iana-specials-01.txt
                             [Open Web Ballot]
                      Token: Dan Romascanu
                 SEC         OMA BCAST MIKEY General Extension Payload
                             Specification (Informational) - 2 of 2
                             draft-dondeti-msec-mikey-genext-oma-02.txt
                             [Open Web Ballot]
                      Token: Russ Housley

             3.2.2 Returning Item
                   NONE

      3.3 Individual Submissions Via RFC Editor

          The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
          found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
          The
          IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
          <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
          that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
          not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
          document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
          IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval.

          Other matters may be recorded in comments to be passed on
          to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

                3.3.1 New Item
                      NONE
                3.3.2 Returning Item
                      NONE

4. Working Group Actions

          4.1 WG Creation

                    4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE
          4.2 WG Rechartering

                    4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                              Area  Date
                              OPS  Sep 19 ADSL MIB (adslmib) - 1 of 1
                                   Token: Dan

                   4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                            Area  Date
                            INT  Sep 7  Mobility for IPv6 (mip6) - 1 of
                                        1
                                 Token: Jari

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 Response to ITU-T SG-13 Liaison Statement (Lars Eggert)

7. Working Group News