Subject: IESG agenda for 2006-12-14 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 04:00:01 -0800 (PST)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2006-12-14).

Updated 2:2:38 EDT, December 11, 2006
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat
    1.5 Review of Projects

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

      2.1 WG Submissions

            2.1.1 New Item

              Area  Date

              TSV         TCP Extended Statistics MIB (Proposed
                          Standard) - 1 of 9
                          draft-ietf-tsvwg-tcp-mib-extension-13.txt
                          [Open Web Ballot]
                          Note: PROTO Document Shepherd: James Polk
                          MIB Doctors: Dan Romascanu, Bert Wijnen
                   Token: Lars Eggert
              RTG         Multi-Topology (MT) Routing in OSPF (Proposed
                          Standard) - 2 of 9
                          draft-ietf-ospf-mt-07.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                          Note: The PROTO shepherd is Acee Lindem
                          <[email-masked]>
                   Token: Bill Fenner
              RTG         Exclude Routes - Extension to RSVP-TE
                          (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 9
                          draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-exclude-route-06.txt
                          [Open Web Ballot]
                   Token: Ross Callon
                          Security Preconditions for Session
              RAI         Description Protocol (SDP) Media Streams
                          (Proposed Standard) - 4 of 9
                          draft-ietf-mmusic-securityprecondition-03.txt
                          [Open Web Ballot]
                   Token: Jon Peterson
                          Declarative Public Extension Key for iSCSI
              TSV         Node Architecture (Proposed Standard) - 5 of
                          9
                          draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-nodearch-key-03.txt
                          [Open Web Ballot]
                          Note: Document Shepherd: David Black
                          ([email-masked])
                   Token: Lars Eggert
              TSV         Padding Chunk and Parameter for SCTP
                          (Proposed Standard) - 6 of 9
                          draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-padding-02.txt [Open
                          Web Ballot]
                          Note: PROTO Document Shepherd: James Polk
                   Token: Lars Eggert
              SEC         DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) Signatures
                          (Proposed Standard) - 7 of 9
                          draft-ietf-dkim-base-07.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                   Token: Russ Housley
              RTG         Extensions to RSVP-TE for Point-to-Multipoint
                          TE LSPs (Proposed Standard) - 8 of 9
                          draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-p2mp-06.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Ross Callon
              TSV         The RObust Header Compression (ROHC)
                          Framework (Proposed Standard) - 9 of 9
                          draft-ietf-rohc-rfc3095bis-framework-04.txt
                          [Open Web Ballot]
                   Token: Magnus Westerlund

            2.1.2 Returning Item

                Area  Date

                OPS         RADIUS Delegated-IPv6-Prefix Attribute
                            (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 1
                            draft-ietf-radext-delegated-prefix-05.txt
                            [Open Web Ballot]
                            Note: PROTO Shepherd: Bernard Aboba
                            <[email-masked]>
                            Back on the agenda to check whether Mark's
                            concerns have been addressed.
                     Token: David Kessens

      2.2 Individual Submissions

           2.2.1 New Item

              Area  Date

                          Change Process for Multiprotocol Label
              RTG  Oct 12 Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)
                          Protocols and Procedures (BCP) - 1 of 1
                          draft-andersson-rtg-gmpls-change-07.txt [Open
                          Web Ballot]
                          Note: Brian shepherds on behalf of the
                          Routing ADs
                   Token: Brian Carpenter

           2.2.2 Returning Item
                 NONE

3. Document Actions

      3.1 WG Submissions

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

           3.1.1 New Item

              Area  Date

                          TCP Friendly Rate Control (TFRC): the
              TSV         Small-Packet (SP) Variant (Experimental) - 1
                          of 4
                          draft-ietf-dccp-tfrc-voip-07.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                          Note: PROTO Document Shepherd: Gorry
                          Fairhurst
                   Token: Lars Eggert
                          Requirements for Accounting, Authentication
              OPS         and Authorization in Well Managed IP
                          Multicasting Services (Informational) - 2 of
                          4
                          draft-ietf-mboned-maccnt-req-04.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                          Note: Marshall Eubanks is the Document
                          Shepherd
                   Token: David Kessens
                          Hash and Stuffing: Overlooked Factors in
              OPS         Network Device Benchmarking (Informational) -
                          3 of 4
                          draft-ietf-bmwg-hash-stuffing-07.txt [Open
                          Web Ballot]
                          Note: Al Morton is the Document Shepherd
                   Token: David Kessens
              OPS         Using IPsec to Secure IPv6-in-IPv4 Tunnels
                          (Informational) - 4 of 4
                          draft-ietf-v6ops-ipsec-tunnels-04.txt [Open
                          Web Ballot]
                          Note: Fred Baker is the document shepherd
                   Token: David Kessens

           3.1.2 Returning Item
                 NONE

      3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

            3.2.1 New Item

                Area  Date

                TSV         IPv4 Fragmentation Considered Very Harmful
                            (Informational) - 1 of 1
                            draft-heffner-frag-harmful-03.txt [Open Web
                            Ballot]
                     Token: Lars Eggert

            3.2.2 Returning Item

               Area  Date

                           An IPv6 Prefix for Overlay Routable
               INT         Cryptographic Hash Identifiers (ORCHID)
                           (Experimental) - 1 of 1
                           draft-laganier-ipv6-khi-05.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: Back on the agenda to review input
                           from 2nd LC and decide next steps.
                    Token: Jari Arkko

      3.3 Individual Submissions Via RFC Editor

          The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
          found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
          The
          IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
          <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
          that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
          not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
          document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
          IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval.

          Other matters may be recorded in comments to be passed on
          to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

                3.3.1 New Item
                      NONE
                3.3.2 Returning Item
                      NONE

4. Working Group Actions

          4.1 WG Creation

                    4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE
        4.2 WG Rechartering

                  4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                            Area  Date
                            INT  Nov 26 Mobility for IPv4 (mip4) - 1 of
                                        1
                                 Token: Jari

                4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                        Area  Date
                        RAI  Oct 19 Internet Emergency Preparedness
                                    (ieprep) - 1 of 1
                             Token: Jon

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 First two IONs ready for public comment (Brian Carpenter)

7. Working Group News