Subject: IESG agenda for 2007-09-20 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 04:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2007-09-20).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

      2.1 WG Submissions

           2.1.1 New Item

              Area  Date

                          Geolocation Policy: A Document Format for
              RAI         Expressing Privacy Preferences for Location
                          Information (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 10
                          draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-12.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                          Note: Robert Sparks is PROTO Shepherd
                   Token: Cullen Jennings
              INT         Multicast Group Membership Discovery MIB
                          (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 10
                          draft-ietf-magma-mgmd-mib-10.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                          Note: Document Shepherd is Brian Haberman
                   Token: Jari Arkko
                          ENUM Validation Information Mapping for the
              RAI         Extensible Provisioning Protocol (Proposed
                          Standard) - 3 of 10
                          draft-ietf-enum-validation-epp-06.txt [Open
                          Web Ballot]
                   Token: Jon Peterson
              OPS         IP Multicast MIB (Proposed Standard) - 4 of
                          10
                          draft-ietf-mboned-ip-mcast-mib-07.txt [Open
                          Web Ballot]
                   Token: Dan Romascanu
                          IGP Routing Protocol Extensions for Discovery
              RTG         of Traffic Engineering Node Capabilities
                          (Proposed Standard) - 5 of 10
                          draft-ietf-ccamp-te-node-cap-05.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Ross Callon
                          Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
              SEC  Aug 1  Authenticated-Enveloped-Data Content Type
                          (Proposed Standard) - 6 of 10
                          draft-ietf-smime-cms-auth-enveloped-05.txt
                          [Open Web Ballot]
                   Token: Tim Polk
                          Using AES-CCM and AES-GCM Authenticated
              SEC  Aug 1  Encryption in the Cryptographic Message
                          Syntax (CMS) (Proposed Standard) - 7 of 10
                          draft-ietf-smime-cms-aes-ccm-and-gcm-02.txt
                          [Open Web Ballot]
                   Token: Tim Polk
              INT         Mobility Header Home Agent Switch Message
                          (Proposed Standard) - 8 of 10
                          draft-ietf-mip6-ha-switch-03.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                          Note: Document Shepherd is Basavaraj Patil
                          <[email-masked]>
                   Token: Jari Arkko
              INT         Mobile IPv6 Experimental Messages (Proposed
                          Standard) - 9 of 10
                          draft-ietf-mip6-experimental-messages-01.txt
                          [Open Web Ballot]
                          Note: Document Shepherd is Basavaraj Patil
                          <[email-masked]>
                   Token: Jari Arkko
              INT         Mobile IPv6 Vendor Specific Option (Proposed
                          Standard) - 10 of 10
                          draft-ietf-mip6-vsm-01.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                          Note: Document Shepherd is Basavaraj Patil
                          <[email-masked]>
                   Token: Jari Arkko

           2.1.2 Returning Item

              Area  Date

              INT         Two-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] - 1 of
                          1
                          Protocol for Carrying Authentication for
                          Network Access (PANA) (Proposed Standard) - 1
                          of 1
                          draft-ietf-pana-pana-18.txt
                          Note: Returning for ballot by new ADs
                          Protocol for Carrying Authentication for
                          Network Access (PANA) Framework
                          (Informational)
                          draft-ietf-pana-framework-10.txt
                          Note: Returning for ballot by new ADs
                   Token: Mark Townsley

      2.2 Individual Submissions

                2.2.1 New Item
                      NONE
                2.2.2 Returning Item
                      NONE

3. Document Actions

     3.1 WG Submissions

         Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
         reasonable
         contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
         covers? If
         not, what changes would make it so?"

               3.1.1 New Item
                     NONE
               3.1.2 Returning Item
                     NONE

     3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

         Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
         reasonable
         contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
         covers? If
         not, what changes would make it so?"

            3.2.1 New Item

              Area  Date

              RAI         Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Session
                          Mobility (Informational) - 1 of 1
                          draft-shacham-sipping-session-mobility-04.txt
                          [Open Web Ballot]
                   Token: Jon Peterson

            3.2.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

     3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

         The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
         found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2) The
         IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
         <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
         that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
         not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
         document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
         therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
         approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
         IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
         therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
         approval.

         The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in
         the the Data Tracker note and supply complete text in the IESG
         Note portion of the write-up. The Area Director ballot
         positions
         indicate consensus with the response proposed by the
         document shepherd.

         Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments
         will
         be passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the
         document.

          3.3.1 New Item

             Area  Date

             GEN         Media Server Markup Language (MSML)
                         (Informational) - 1 of 1
                         draft-saleem-msml-05.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                         Note: IESG Note:    3. The IESG thinks that
                         publication is harmful to the IETF work done
                         in the SPEECHSC WG and recommends not
                         publishing the document at this time.
                  Token: Jon Peterson

          3.3.2 Returning Item
                NONE

4. Working Group Actions

          4.1 WG Creation

                    4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                             Area  Date
                             INT  Aug 24 IPv6 Maintenance (6man) - 1 of
                                         1
                                  Token: Jari

          4.2 WG Rechartering

                    4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 Draft deadline for 00 WG drafts (Cullen Jennings)
6.2 Executive Session for Appeal (Russ Housley)

7. Working Group News