Subject: IESG agenda for 2007-09-06 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 04:00:09 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2007-09-06).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

     2.1 WG Submissions

          2.1.1 New Item

             Area  Date

             INT         Using IPsec between Mobile and Correspondent
                         IPv6 Nodes (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 4
                         draft-ietf-mip6-cn-ipsec-05.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: AD Sponsored submission. There is no
                         Document Shepherd.
                  Token: Jari Arkko
                         Inter domain Multiprotocol Label Switching
             RTG         (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic
                         Engineering - RSVP-TE extensions (Proposed
                         Standard) - 2 of 4
                         draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-rsvp-te-06.txt
                         [Open Web Ballot]
                  Token: Ross Callon
                         Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA)
             RTG         Allocations for the Mobile Ad hoc Networks
                         (MANET) Working Group (Proposed Standard) - 3
                         of 4
                         draft-ietf-manet-iana-05.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                  Token: Ross Callon
             INT         IPv6 Router Advertisement Flags Option
                         (Proposed Standard) - 4 of 4
                         draft-ietf-ipv6-ra-flags-option-01.txt [Open
                         Web Ballot]
                         Note: No shepherd -- chairs are authors
                  Token: Jari Arkko

          2.1.2 Returning Item

             Area  Date

                         Requesting Answering Modes for the Session
             RAI         Initiation Protocol (SIP) (Proposed Standard)
                         - 1 of 1
                         draft-ietf-sip-answermode-04.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: Keith is shepherd.
                  Token: Cullen Jennings

     2.2 Individual Submissions

           2.2.1 New Item

              Area  Date

                          Transport Layer Security (TLS) Session
              SEC         Resumption without Server-Side State
                          (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 1
                          draft-salowey-tls-rfc4507bis-01.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Tim Polk

           2.2.2 Returning Item

               Area  Date

               APP         The Archived-At Message Header Field
                           (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 1
                           draft-duerst-archived-at-09.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: Frank Ellermann
                           <[email-masked]> is document
                           shepherd
                    Token: Chris Newman

3. Document Actions

      3.1 WG Submissions

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

            3.1.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               INT         Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Options
                           Used by PXELINUX (Informational) - 1 of 1
                           draft-ietf-dhc-pxelinux-02.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: NOTE: There are significant RFC Editor
                           notes.
                           Document Shepherd is Stig Venaas
                           <[email-masked]>
                    Token: Jari Arkko

            3.1.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

      3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

            3.2.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               GEN         Bundle Protocol Specification (Experimental)
                           - 1 of 1
                           draft-irtf-dtnrg-bundle-spec-10.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                           Note: Proposed IESG Response: The IESG has
                           not found any conflict between this document
                           and IETF work.
                    Token: Russ Housley

            3.2.2 Returning Item

               Area  Date

               SEC         DNSSEC Lookaside Validation (DLV)
                           (Informational) - 1 of 1
                           draft-weiler-dnssec-dlv-03.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: The ballot has been split.Â  Please
                           revise DISCUSS and COMMENT text to address
                           only this document.
                    Token: Russ Housley

      3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

          The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
          found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
          The
          IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
          <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
          that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
          not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
          document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
          IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval.

          The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in
          the the Data Tracker note and supply complete text in the
          IESG
          Note portion of the write-up. The Area Director ballot
          positions
          indicate consensus with the response proposed by the
          document shepherd.

          Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments
          will
          be passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the
          document.

                3.3.1 New Item
                      NONE
                3.3.2 Returning Item
                      NONE
      3.3.3 For Action

          Area  Date

          GEN         Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol
                      (ISATAP) (Informational) - 1 of 1
                      draft-templin-rfc4214bis-04.txt
               Token: Mark Townsley

4. Working Group Actions

          4.1 WG Creation

                    4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                             Area  Date
                             INT  Aug 24 IPv6 Maintenance (6man) - 1 of
                                         1
                                  Token: Jari

                    4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE
          4.2 WG Rechartering

                    4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                             Area  Date
                             INT  Jul 31 DNS Extensions (dnsext) - 1 of
                                         1
                                  Token: Mark

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 IANA Ports allocation procedures (Cullen Jennings)
6.2 Expert for RFC 4422 [IANA #98946] (Michelle Cotton)

7. Working Group News