Subject: IESG agenda for 2008-03-06 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 04:00:03 -0800 (PST)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2008-03-06).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

      2.1 WG Submissions

            2.1.1 New Item

               Area  Date

                           Internet Message Access Protocol
               APP         Internationalization (Proposed Standard) - 1
                           of 8
                           draft-ietf-imapext-i18n-15.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Lisa Dusseault
               RAI         A Document Format for Requesting Consent
                           (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 8
                           draft-ietf-sipping-consent-format-06.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                    Token: Jon Peterson
                           The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
               RAI         Pending Additions Event Package (Proposed
                           Standard) - 3 of 8
                           draft-ietf-sipping-pending-additions-04.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                    Token: Jon Peterson
               RAI         Session Initiation Protocol Service Examples
                           (BCP) - 4 of 8
                           draft-ietf-sipping-service-examples-14.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                    Token: Jon Peterson
               RAI         LoST: A Location-to-Service Translation
                           Protocol (Proposed Standard) - 5 of 8
                           draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-07.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Jon Peterson
               INT         Proxy Mobile IPv6 (Proposed Standard) - 6 of
                           8
                           draft-ietf-netlmm-proxymip6-11.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: Document Shepherd is Jonne Soininen
                    Token: Jari Arkko
               OPS         NETCONF Event Notifications (Proposed
                           Standard) - 7 of 8
                           draft-ietf-netconf-notification-12.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                    Token: Dan Romascanu
               SEC         The Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol
                           Version 1.2 (Proposed Standard) - 8 of 8
                           draft-ietf-tls-rfc4346-bis-09.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Tim Polk

            2.1.2 Returning Item

               Area  Date

                           Multicast Extensions to the Security
               SEC         Architecture for the Internet Protocol
                           (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 1
                           draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions-08.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                           Note: Lakshminath Dondeti is the proto
                           shepherd.
                    Token: Tim Polk

      2.2 Individual Submissions

            2.2.1 New Item

              Area  Date

              OPS         A Template for Documents Containing a MIB
                          Module (BCP) - 1 of 2
                          draft-harrington-text-mib-doc-template-04.txt
                          [Open Web Ballot]
                   Token: Dan Romascanu
              SEC         Two-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] - 2 of
                          2
                          Real-time Inter-network Defense (Proposed
                          Standard) - 2 of 2
                          draft-moriarty-post-inch-rid-05.txt
                          Note: corrected area
                          IODEF/RID over SOAP (Proposed Standard)
                          draft-moriarty-post-inch-rid-soap-05.txt
                          Note: corrected area
                   Token: Tim Polk

            2.2.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

3. Document Actions

       3.1 WG Submissions

           Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
           reasonable
           contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
           covers? If
           not, what changes would make it so?"

             3.1.1 New Item

                Area  Date

                SEC  Aug 1  On the applicability of various MIKEY modes
                            and extensions (Informational) - 1 of 2
                            draft-ietf-msec-mikey-applicability-08.txt
                            [Open Web Ballot]
                            Note: Document Shepherd is Lakshminath
                            Dondeti, [email-masked]
                     Token: Tim Polk
                RAI         Media Server Control Protocol Requirements
                            (Informational) - 2 of 2
                            draft-ietf-mediactrl-requirements-04.txt
                            [Open Web Ballot]
                     Token: Jon Peterson

             3.1.2 Returning Item
                   NONE

       3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

           Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
           reasonable
           contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
           covers? If
           not, what changes would make it so?"

              3.2.1 New Item

                Area  Date

                RAI         XML Schema for Media Control
                            (Informational) - 1 of 1
                            draft-levin-mmusic-xml-media-control-13.txt
                            [Open Web Ballot]
                     Token: Cullen Jennings

              3.2.2 Returning Item
                    NONE

       3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

           The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
           found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
           The
           IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in
           WG
           <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG
           thinks
           that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
           not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
           document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
           therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
           approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
           IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
           therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
           approval.

           The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in
           the Data Tracker note and supply complete text in the IESG
           Note portion of the write-up. The Area Director ballot
           positions
           indicate consensus with the response proposed by the
           document shepherd.

           Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments
           will
           be passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the
           document.

                 3.3.1 New Item
                       NONE
                 3.3.2 Returning Item
                       NONE

4. Working Group Actions

       4.1 WG Creation

                 4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                     NONE
              4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                     Area  Date
                     INT  Dec 10 Timing over IP Connection and Transfer
                                 of Clock (tictoc) - 1 of 2
                          Token: Mark
                     APP  Feb 7  Internationalized Domain Name (idn) -
                                 2 of 2
                          Token: Lisa

        4.2 WG Rechartering

               4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                      Area  Date
                      RAI  Feb 14 Multiparty Multimedia Session Control
                                  (mmusic) - 1 of 2
                           Token: Cullen
                      SEC  Feb 28 Simple Authentication and Security
                                  Layer (sasl) - 2 of 2
                           Token: Sam

                  4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                      NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 RFC Errata (Russ Housley)
6.2 Accelerate processing for draft-brenner-dime-peem-01 (Dan
Romascanu)

7. Working Group News