Subject: Reminder: Routing Area Office Hours in Philadelphia

From: "Ross Callon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 11:53:04 -0500

Reminder: Dave and I will be having Routing AD office hours this Sunday
from 2:30 to 5:00 (we actually have reserved the IESG breakout room
until 5:30pm).

Thanks, Ross 

________________________________

From: Ross Callon 
Sent: 21 February 2008 10:24
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Cc: 'David Ward'; Ross Callon
Subject: Routing Area Office Hours in Philadelphia

Dave and I will once again be having routing AD open office hours in
Philadelphia on Sunday afternoon immediately prior to the IETF. I have
reserved the IESG breakout room from 2:30pm to 5pm. We will send out
email when we find out which room this is.

Feel free to drop by to chat about routing area issues. Optionally you
can let us know in advance if there is a specific topic that you would
like to discuss at a specific time. 

Thanks, Ross

---

From: "Ross Callon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 14:07:39 -0400

We are in room 414 (4th floor, follow signs).

Ross

From: Ross Callon 
Sent: 07 March 2008 11:53
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Subject: Reminder: Routing Area Office Hours in Philadelphia

Thanks, Ross 

From: Ross Callon 

Thanks, Ross