Subject: IESG agenda for 2008-07-03 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 04:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2008-07-03).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

     2.1 WG Submissions

          2.1.1 New Item

             Area  Date

             TSV         Multicast Negative-Acknowledgment (NACK)
                         Building Blocks (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 15
                         draft-ietf-rmt-bb-norm-revised-05.txt [Open
                         Web Ballot]
                  Token: Magnus Westerlund
             TSV         A Two-way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)
                         (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 15
                         draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-08.txt
                         Note: Document Shepherd: Henk Uijterwaal
                         ([email-masked])
                  Token: Lars Eggert
                         Ethernet Pseudowire (PW) Management
             INT         Information Base (MIB) (Proposed Standard) - 3
                         of 15
                         draft-ietf-pwe3-enet-mib-13.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                  Token: Mark Townsley
                         SONET/SDH Circuit Emulation Service Over
             INT         Packet (CEP) Management Information Base (MIB)
                         Using SMIv2 (Proposed Standard) - 4 of 15
                         draft-ietf-pwe3-cep-mib-12.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                  Token: Mark Townsley
                         Pseudowire (PW) over MPLS PSN Management
             INT         Information Base (MIB) (Proposed Standard) - 5
                         of 15
                         draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-mpls-mib-14.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                  Token: Mark Townsley
             INT         Managed Objects for TDM over Packet Switched
                         Network (PSN) (Proposed Standard) - 6 of 15
                         draft-ietf-pwe3-tdm-mib-10.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                  Token: Mark Townsley
             INT         Managed Objects for ATM over Packet Switched
                         Network (PSN) (Proposed Standard) - 7 of 15
                         draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-atm-mib-05.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                  Token: Mark Townsley
             OPS         MIB for Fibre-Channel Security Protocols
                         (FC-SP) (Proposed Standard) - 8 of 15
                         draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcsp-mib-02.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                  Token: Dan Romascanu
                         Restart Signaling for Intermediate System to
             RTG         Intermediate System (IS-IS) (Proposed
                         Standard) - 9 of 15
                         draft-ietf-isis-rfc3847bis-00.txt
                  Token: Ross Callon
                         Three-Way Handshake for Intermediate System to
             RTG         Intermediate System (IS-IS) Point-to-Point
                         Adjacencies (Proposed Standard) - 10 of 15
                         draft-ietf-isis-rfc3373bis-01.txt
                  Token: Ross Callon
             RTG         Domain-wide Prefix Distribution with Two-Level
                         IS-IS (Proposed Standard) - 11 of 15
                         draft-ietf-isis-rfc2966bis-03.txt
                  Token: Ross Callon
             RTG         IS-IS extensions for Traffic Engineering
                         (Proposed Standard) - 12 of 15
                         draft-ietf-isis-te-bis-00.txt
                  Token: Ross Callon
             RTG         Dynamic Hostname Exchange Mechanism for IS-IS
                         (Proposed Standard) - 13 of 15
                         draft-ietf-isis-rfc2763bis-00.txt
                  Token: Ross Callon
                         Intermediate System to Intermediate System
             RTG         (IS-IS) Cryptographic Authentication (Proposed
                         Standard) - 14 of 15
                         draft-ietf-isis-rfc3567bis-01.txt
                  Token: Ross Callon
                         Intermediate System to Intermediate System
             RTG         (IS-IS) Extensions in Support of Generalized
                         Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS)
                         (Proposed Standard) - 15 of 15
                         draft-ietf-isis-rfc4205bis-00.txt
                  Token: Ross Callon

          2.1.2 Returning Item

             Area  Date

                         Framework and Security Considerations for
             RAI  Sep 1  Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Uniform
                         Resource Identifier (URI)-List Services
                         (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 1
                         draft-ietf-sipping-uri-services-07.txt [Open
                         Web Ballot]
                  Token: Jon Peterson

     2.2 Individual Submissions

       2.2.1 New Item

         Area  Date

         OPS         IANA Considerations and IETF Protocol Usage for
                     IEEE 802 Parameters (BCP) - 1 of 1
                     draft-eastlake-ethernet-iana-considerations-07.txt
                     [Open Web Ballot]
              Token: Dan Romascanu

       2.2.2 Returning Item
             NONE

3. Document Actions

  3.1 WG Submissions

      Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
      reasonable
      contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it covers?
      If
      not, what changes would make it so?"

         3.1.1 New Item

             Area  Date

             RAI         ENUM-based Softswitch Requirement
                         (Informational) - 1 of 3
                         draft-ietf-enum-softswitch-req-03.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                  Token: Jon Peterson
             APP         Two-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] - 2 of 3
                         SMTP extension for internationalized email
                         address (Experimental) - 2 of 3
                         draft-ietf-eai-smtpext-12.txt
                         Note: Harald Alvestrand is document shepherd.
                         Internationalized Email Headers (Experimental)
                         draft-ietf-eai-utf8headers-11.txt
                         Note: Harald Alvestrand is document shepherd.
                  Token: Chris Newman
                         Internationalized Delivery Status and
             APP         Disposition Notifications (Experimental) - 3 of
                         3
                         draft-ietf-eai-dsn-06.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                  Token: Lisa Dusseault

         3.1.2 Returning Item
               NONE

  3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

      Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
      reasonable
      contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it covers?
      If
      not, what changes would make it so?"

    3.2.1 New Item

      Area  Date

      GEN         The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) P-Refused-URI-List
                  Private-Header (P-Header) (Informational) - 1 of 1
                  draft-hautakorpi-sipping-uri-list-handling-refused-03.txt
                  [Open Web Ballot]
           Token: Jon Peterson

    3.2.2 Returning Item
          NONE
  3.2.3 For Action

      Area  Date

      INT         Cisco Systems' Private VLANs: Scalable Security in a
                  Multi-Client Environment (Informational) - 1 of 1
                  draft-sanjib-private-vlan-09.txt
                  Note: This is an independent submission, going on
                  telechat for RFC3932 check.
           Token: Mark Townsley

  3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

      The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
      found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2) The
      IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
      <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
      that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
      not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
      document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
      therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
      approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
      IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
      therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG approval.

      The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in
      the Data Tracker note and supply complete text in the IESG
      Note portion of the write-up. The Area Director ballot positions
      indicate consensus with the response proposed by the
      document shepherd.

      Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments will
      be passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

            3.3.1 New Item
                  NONE
            3.3.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

4. Working Group Actions

        4.1 WG Creation

                  4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                      NONE
               4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                      Area  Date
                      SEC  Jun 5  IP Security Maintenance and
                                  Extensions (ipsecme) - 1 of 1
                           Token: Pasi

       4.2 WG Rechartering

              4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                     Area  Date
                     INT  Jun 26 Network-based Localized Mobility
                                 Management (netlmm) - 1 of 2
                          Token: Jari
                     INT  Jun 26 IPv6 over Low power WPAN (6lowpan) - 2
                                 of 2
                          Token: Mark

               4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                       Area  Date
                       INT  Jun 11 Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge
                                   (pwe3) - 1 of 1
                            Token: Mark

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 Executive Session: Discussion of Appeal (Russ Housley/Tim Polk)

7. Working Group News