Subject: IESG agenda for 2008-06-19 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 04:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2008-06-19).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

    2.1 WG Submissions

      2.1.1 New Item

        Area  Date

                    Referring to Multiple Resources in the Session
        RAI         Initiation Protocol (SIP) (Proposed Standard) - 1
                    of 12
                    draft-ietf-sip-multiple-refer-03.txt [Open Web
                    Ballot]
                    Note: Keith Drage is the document shepherd
             Token: Cullen Jennings
        RAI         A general mechanism for RTP Header Extensions
                    (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 12
                    draft-ietf-avt-rtp-hdrext-15.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                    Note: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]> is PROTO
                    Shepherd
             Token: Cullen Jennings
        INT         Pseudowire (PW) Management Information Base (MIB)
                    (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 12
                    draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-mib-14.txt [Open Web Ballot]
             Token: Mark Townsley
                    Subscriptions to Request-Contained Resource Lists
        RAI         in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) (Proposed
                    Standard) - 4 of 12
                    draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-subscribe-02.txt [Open Web
                    Ballot]
                    Note: Keith Drage is the document shepherd
             Token: Cullen Jennings
                    Conference Establishment Using Request-Contained
        RAI         Lists in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
                    (Proposed Standard) - 5 of 12
                    draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-conferencing-02.txt [Open
                    Web Ballot]
                    Note: Keith Drage is the document shepherd
             Token: Cullen Jennings
                    Multiple-Recipient MESSAGE Requests in the Session
        RAI         Initiation Protocol (SIP) (Proposed Standard) - 6
                    of 12
                    draft-ietf-sip-uri-list-message-03.txt [Open Web
                    Ballot]
                    Note: Keith Drage is the document shepherd
             Token: Cullen Jennings
        RAI         IANA Registration of Enumservices for Voice and
                    Video Messaging (Proposed Standard) - 7 of 12
                    draft-ietf-enum-vmsg-02.txt [Open Web Ballot]
             Token: Jon Peterson
                    Control Protocol Extensions for Setup of TDM
        INT         Pseudowires in MPLS Networks (Proposed Standard) -
                    8 of 12
                    draft-ietf-pwe3-tdm-control-protocol-extensi-07.txt
                    [Open Web Ballot]
             Token: Mark Townsley
        SEC         Using SCVP to Convey Long-term Evidence Records
                    (Proposed Standard) - 9 of 12
                    draft-ietf-ltans-ers-scvp-06.txt [Open Web Ballot]
             Token: Tim Polk
        RTG         Basic Specification for IP Fast-Reroute: Loop-free
                    Alternates (Proposed Standard) - 10 of 12
                    draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-spec-base-12.txt [Open Web
                    Ballot]
             Token: David Ward
        APP         Sieve Email Filtering: Editheader Extension
                    (Proposed Standard) - 11 of 12
                    draft-ietf-sieve-editheader-11.txt [Open Web
                    Ballot]
             Token: Lisa Dusseault
        SEC         AES-GCM Cipher Suites for TLS (Proposed Standard) -
                    12 of 12
                    draft-ietf-tls-rsa-aes-gcm-03.txt [Open Web Ballot]
             Token: Pasi Eronen

      2.1.2 Returning Item

         Area  Date

         RAI         A Document Format for Requesting Consent (Proposed
                     Standard) - 1 of 2
                     draft-ietf-sipping-consent-format-07.txt [Open Web
                     Ballot]
                     Note: Returning in search of more positions.
              Token: Jon Peterson
         RAI         Two-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] - 2 of 2
                     RTP Payload Format for JPEG 2000 Video Streams
                     (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 2
                     draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-19.txt
                     Note: The document shepherd is Colin Perkins.
                     Payload Format for JPEG 2000 Video: Extensions for
                     Scalability and Main Header Recovery (Proposed
                     Standard)
                     draft-ietf-avt-rtp-jpeg2000-beam-10.txt
                     Note: The document shepherd is Colin Perkins.
              Token: Cullen Jennings

    2.2 Individual Submissions

       2.2.1 New Item

         Area  Date

         OPS         IANA Considerations and IETF Protocol Usage for
                     IEEE 802.1 Parameters (BCP) - 1 of 3
                     draft-eastlake-ethernet-iana-considerations-06.txt
                     [Open Web Ballot]
              Token: Dan Romascanu
         SEC         Sharing Transaction Fraud Data (Proposed Standard)
                     - 2 of 3
                     draft-mraihi-inch-thraud-06.txt [Open Web Ballot]
              Token: Tim Polk
         GEN         SIV Authenticated Encryption using AES (Proposed
                     Standard) - 3 of 3
                     draft-dharkins-siv-aes-04.txt
              Token: Tim Polk

       2.2.2 Returning Item
             NONE

3. Document Actions

     3.1 WG Submissions

         Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
         reasonable
         contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
         covers? If
         not, what changes would make it so?"

           3.1.1 New Item

              Area  Date

              TSV         Four-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] - 1
                          of 4
                          Aggregate Server Access Protocol (ASAP)
                          (Experimental) - 1 of 4
                          draft-ietf-rserpool-asap-20.txt
                          Note: Before reading this ballot set please
                          read draft-ietf-rserpool-overview
                          Endpoint Handlespace Redundancy Protocol
                          (ENRP) (Experimental)
                          draft-ietf-rserpool-enrp-20.txt
                          Note: Before reading this ballot set please
                          read draft-ietf-rserpool-overview
                          Aggregate Server Access Protocol (ASAP) and
                          Endpoint Handlespace Redundancy Protocol
                          (ENRP) Parameters (Experimental)
                          draft-ietf-rserpool-common-param-17.txt
                          Note: Before reading this ballot set please
                          read draft-ietf-rserpool-overview
                          Reliable Server Pooling Policies
                          (Experimental)
                          draft-ietf-rserpool-policies-09.txt
                          Note: Before reading this ballot set please
                          read draft-ietf-rserpool-overview
                   Token: Magnus Westerlund
              TSV         An Overview of Reliable Server Pooling
                          Protocols (Informational) - 2 of 4
                          draft-ietf-rserpool-overview-06.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                          Note: Doc Shepherd: Maureen Stillman
                   Token: Magnus Westerlund
                          Requirements for Management of Overload in
              RAI         the Session Initiation Protocol
                          (Informational) - 3 of 4
                          draft-ietf-sipping-overload-reqs-04.txt [Open
                          Web Ballot]
                   Token: Jon Peterson
                          TLS Elliptic Curve Cipher Suites with SHA-256
              SEC         /384 and AES Galois Counter Mode
                          (Informational) - 4 of 4
                          draft-ietf-tls-ecc-new-mac-07.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Pasi Eronen

           3.1.2 Returning Item

              Area  Date

                          Threats Introduced by RSerPool and
              TSV         Requirements for Security in Response to
                          Threats (Informational) - 1 of 1
                          draft-ietf-rserpool-threats-13.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                          Note: PROTO Shepherd: Maureen Stillman
                          Please read RSERPOOL Overview document and
                          the protocol specifications first.
                   Token: Magnus Westerlund

     3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

         Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
         reasonable
         contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
         covers? If
         not, what changes would make it so?"

               3.2.1 New Item
                     NONE
               3.2.2 Returning Item
                     NONE

     3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

         The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
         found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2) The
         IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
         <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
         that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
         not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
         document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
         therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
         approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
         IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
         therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
         approval.

         The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in
         the Data Tracker note and supply complete text in the IESG
         Note portion of the write-up. The Area Director ballot
         positions
         indicate consensus with the response proposed by the
         document shepherd.

         Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments
         will
         be passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the
         document.

          3.3.1 New Item

             Area  Date

             OPS         An Internet Transition Plan (Informational) -
                         1 of 2
                         draft-jcurran-v6transitionplan-03.txt [Open
                         Web Ballot]
                  Token: Ron Bonica
             TSV         Comments on the Usefulness of Simple
                         Best-Effort Traffic (Informational) - 2 of 2
                         draft-floyd-tsvwg-besteffort-04.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: Suggested response: " 2. The IESG thinks
                         that this work is related to IETF work done in
                         TSVWG, but this does not prevent publishing."
                  Token: Lars Eggert

          3.3.2 Returning Item
                NONE
     3.3.3 For Action

         Area  Date

         GEN         Guidelines for Using the Privacy Mechanism for SIP
                     (Informational) - 1 of 1
                     draft-munakata-sip-privacy-guideline-03.txt
              Token: Russ Housley

4. Working Group Actions

        4.1 WG Creation

               4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                      Area  Date
                      SEC  Jun 5  IP Security Maintenance and
                                  Extensions (ipsecme) - 1 of 1
                           Token: Pasi

                  4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                      NONE
        4.2 WG Rechartering

                4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                        Area  Date
                        INT  Jun 11 Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge
                                    (pwe3) - 1 of 1
                             Token: Mark

                  4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                      NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 Shepherding NAT-PT (Mark Townsley)

7. Working Group News