Subject: IESG agenda for 2008-06-05 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 04:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2008-06-05).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

      2.1 WG Submissions

            2.1.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               RTG         Traffic Engineering Extensions to OSPF
                           version 3 (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 12
                           draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-traffic-11.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                    Token: David Ward
               RTG         Two-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] - 2
                           of 12
                           Outbound Route Filtering Capability for
                           BGP-4 (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 12
                           draft-ietf-idr-route-filter-16.txt
                           Address Prefix Based Outbound Route Filter
                           for BGP-4 (Proposed Standard)
                           draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-orf-04.txt
                    Token: David Ward
               RTG         Format for using TLVs in PIM messages
                           (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 12
                           draft-ietf-pim-join-attributes-03.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                    Token: David Ward
               SEC         Textual Conventions for Syslog Management
                           (Proposed Standard) - 4 of 12
                           draft-ietf-syslog-tc-mib-08.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Pasi Eronen
               GEN         Two-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] - 5
                           of 12
                           Rights Contributors provide to the IETF
                           Trust (BCP) - 5 of 12
                           draft-ietf-ipr-3978-incoming-09.txt
                           Advice to the Trustees of the IETF Trust on
                           Rights to be Granted in IETF Documents
                           (Informational)
                           draft-ietf-ipr-outbound-rights-06.txt
                    Token: Russ Housley
                           Basic Specification for IP Fast-Reroute:
               RTG         Loop-free Alternates (Proposed Standard) - 6
                           of 12
                           draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-spec-base-12.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                    Token: David Ward
               RTG         Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (Proposed
                           Standard) - 7 of 12
                           draft-ietf-bfd-base-08.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                    Token: Ross Callon
               RTG         BFD for Multihop Paths (Proposed Standard) -
                           8 of 12
                           draft-ietf-bfd-multihop-06.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Ross Callon
               RTG         BFD for IPv4 and IPv6 (Single Hop) (Proposed
                           Standard) - 9 of 12
                           draft-ietf-bfd-v4v6-1hop-08.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Ross Callon
               RTG         Generic Application of BFD (Proposed
                           Standard) - 10 of 12
                           draft-ietf-bfd-generic-04.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Ross Callon
               RTG         BFD For MPLS LSPs (Proposed Standard) - 11
                           of 12
                           draft-ietf-bfd-mpls-05.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                    Token: Ross Callon
                           Resource ReSerVation Protovol (RSVP)
               TSV         Extensions for Emergency Services (Proposed
                           Standard) - 12 of 12
                           draft-ietf-tsvwg-emergency-rsvp-08.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                    Token: Magnus Westerlund

            2.1.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

      2.2 Individual Submissions

             2.2.1 New Item

                 Area  Date

                 APP         Contexts for IMAP4 (Proposed Standard) - 1
                             of 2
                             draft-cridland-imap-context-05.txt [Open
                             Web Ballot]
                             Note: Alexey Melnikov
                             <[email-masked]> is the
                             document shepherd
                      Token: Chris Newman
                 GEN         Sieve Email Filtering: Date and Index
                             Extensions (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 2
                             draft-freed-sieve-date-index-12.txt [Open
                             Web Ballot]
                      Token: Lisa Dusseault

             2.2.2 Returning Item
                   NONE

3. Document Actions

      3.1 WG Submissions

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

            3.1.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               TSV         Four-Document ballot: [Open Web Ballot] - 1
                           of 4
                           Aggregate Server Access Protocol (ASAP)
                           (Experimental) - 1 of 4
                           draft-ietf-rserpool-asap-20.txt
                           Note: Before reading this ballot set please
                           read draft-ietf-rserpool-overview
                           Endpoint Handlespace Redundancy Protocol
                           (ENRP) (Experimental)
                           draft-ietf-rserpool-enrp-20.txt
                           Note: Before reading this ballot set please
                           read draft-ietf-rserpool-overview
                           Aggregate Server Access Protocol (ASAP) and
                           Endpoint Handlespace Redundancy Protocol
                           (ENRP) Parameters (Experimental)
                           draft-ietf-rserpool-common-param-17.txt
                           Note: Before reading this ballot set please
                           read draft-ietf-rserpool-overview
                           Reliable Server Pooling Policies
                           (Experimental)
                           draft-ietf-rserpool-policies-09.txt
                           Note: Before reading this ballot set please
                           read draft-ietf-rserpool-overview
                    Token: Magnus Westerlund
               TSV         An Overview of Reliable Server Pooling
                           Protocols (Informational) - 2 of 4
                           draft-ietf-rserpool-overview-06.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                           Note: Doc Shepherd: Maureen Stillman
                    Token: Magnus Westerlund
               RTG         Host Threats to Protocol Independent
                           Multicast (PIM) (Informational) - 3 of 4
                           draft-ietf-pim-lasthop-threats-04.txt [Open
                           Web Ballot]
                    Token: David Ward
               SEC         ECC Support for PKINIT (Informational) - 4
                           of 4
                           draft-zhu-pkinit-ecc-04.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Tim Polk

            3.1.2 Returning Item

               Area  Date

                           Threats Introduced by RSerPool and
               TSV         Requirements for Security in Response to
                           Threats (Informational) - 1 of 1
                           draft-ietf-rserpool-threats-12.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: PROTO Shepherd: Maureen Stillman
                           Please read RSERPOOL Overview document and
                           the protocol specifications first.
                    Token: Magnus Westerlund

      3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

           3.2.1 New Item

             Area  Date

             APP         Atom Bidirectional Attribute (Experimental) -
                         1 of 2
                         draft-snell-atompub-bidi-06.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                  Token: Lisa Dusseault
                         A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for
             GEN         the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)
                         (Informational) - 2 of 2
                         draft-monrad-sipping-3gpp-urn-namespace-02.txt
                         [Open Web Ballot]
                  Token: Lisa Dusseault

           3.2.2 Returning Item
                 NONE

      3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

          The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
          found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
          The
          IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
          <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
          that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
          not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
          document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
          IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval.

          The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in
          the Data Tracker note and supply complete text in the IESG
          Note portion of the write-up. The Area Director ballot
          positions
          indicate consensus with the response proposed by the
          document shepherd.

          Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments
          will
          be passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the
          document.

                3.3.1 New Item
                      NONE
                3.3.2 Returning Item
                      NONE

4. Working Group Actions

       4.1 WG Creation

                 4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                     NONE
              4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                     Area  Date
                     RAI  May 1  Data for Reachability of Inter/
                                 tra-NetworK SIP (drinks) - 1 of 1
                          Token: Jon

        4.2 WG Rechartering

                4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                        Area  Date
                        RTG  May 28 Common Control and Measurement
                                    Plane (ccamp) - 1 of 3
                             Token: Ross
                        RTG  May 16 Path Computation Element (pce) - 2
                                    of 3
                             Token: Ross
                        RTG  May 28 Multiprotocol Label Switching
                                    (mpls) - 3 of 3
                             Token: Ross

                  4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                            Area  Date
                            SEC  May 5  EAP Method Update (emu) - 1 of
                                        1
                                 Token: Pasi

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

7. Working Group News