Subject: IESG agenda for 2008-07-17 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 04:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2008-07-17).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

     2.1 WG Submissions

        2.1.1 New Item

          Area  Date

                      Management Event Management Information Base
          OPS  Nov 28 (MIB) for PacketCable- and IPCablecom-Compliant
                      Devices (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 8
                      draft-ietf-ipcdn-pktc-eventmess-13.txt [Open Web
                      Ballot]
                      Note: Richard Woundy
                      [[email-masked]] is the PROTO
                      shepherd of this document.
               Token: Dan Romascanu
          TSV         A Two-way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)
                      (Proposed Standard) - 2 of 8
                      draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-08.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                      Note: Document Shepherd: Henk Uijterwaal
                      ([email-masked])
               Token: Lars Eggert
          RAI         Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS and Diameter
                      (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 8
                      draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-19.txt [Open Web
                      Ballot]
               Token: Cullen Jennings
                      Extensible Markup Language (XML) Format Extension
          RAI         for Representing Copy Control Attributes in
                      Resource Lists (Proposed Standard) - 4 of 8
                      draft-ietf-sipping-capacity-attribute-06.txt
                      [Open Web Ballot]
               Token: Jon Peterson
          INT         Ethernet Pseudowire (PW) Management Information
                      Base (MIB) (Proposed Standard) - 5 of 8
                      draft-ietf-pwe3-enet-mib-13.txt [Open Web Ballot]
               Token: Mark Townsley
                      Pseudowire (PW) over MPLS PSN Management
          INT         Information Base (MIB) (Proposed Standard) - 6 of
                      8
                      draft-ietf-pwe3-pw-mpls-mib-14.txt [Open Web
                      Ballot]
               Token: Mark Townsley
                      OSPF Extensions in Support of Inter-AS
          RTG         Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and
                      Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering
                      (Proposed Standard) - 7 of 8
                      draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-interas-te-extension-05.txt
               Token: Ross Callon
                      Extensions to the Path Computation Element
          RTG         Communication Protocol (PCEP) for Route
                      Exclusions (Proposed Standard) - 8 of 8
                      draft-ietf-pce-pcep-xro-05.txt
               Token: Ross Callon

        2.1.2 Returning Item
              NONE

     2.2 Individual Submissions

          2.2.1 New Item

             Area  Date

             APP         Ogg Media Types (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 2
                         draft-goncalves-rfc3534bis-07.txt [Open Web
                         Ballot]
                         Note: Intended for AD sponsoring
                  Token: Magnus Westerlund
                         Using Authenticated Encryption Algorithms with
             SEC  Jun 6  the Encrypted Payload of the Internet Key
                         Exchange version 2 (IKEv2) Protocol (Proposed
                         Standard) - 2 of 2
                         draft-black-ipsec-ikev2-aead-modes-01.txt
                         Note: pseudo Last Call on [email-masked]
                  Token: Tim Polk

          2.2.2 Returning Item
                NONE

3. Document Actions

  3.1 WG Submissions

      Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
      reasonable
      contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it covers?
      If
      not, what changes would make it so?"

    3.1.1 New Item

      Area  Date

      OPS         A Framework for Packet Selection and Reporting
                  (Informational) - 1 of 5
                  draft-ietf-psamp-framework-13.txt [Open Web Ballot]
           Token: Dan Romascanu
      TSV         TCP's Reaction to Soft Errors (Informational) - 2 of 5
                  draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-soft-errors-08.txt [Open Web
                  Ballot]
                  Note: Document Shepherd: Mark Allman
                  ([email-masked])
           Token: Lars Eggert
      RTG         Analysis of Inter-domain Label Switched Path (LSP)
                  Recovery (Informational) - 3 of 5
                  draft-ietf-ccamp-inter-domain-recovery-analysis-05.txt
           Token: Ross Callon
      RTG         Inter-AS Requirements for the Path Computation Element
                  Communication Protocol (PCEP) (Informational) - 4 of 5
                  draft-ietf-pce-interas-pcecp-reqs-06.txt
           Token: Ross Callon
      INT         AAA Goals for Mobile IPv6 (Informational) - 5 of 5
                  draft-ietf-mext-aaa-ha-goals-01.txt [Open Web Ballot]
           Token: Jari Arkko

    3.1.2 Returning Item
          NONE

  3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

      Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
      reasonable
      contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it covers?
      If
      not, what changes would make it so?"

            3.2.1 New Item
                  NONE
            3.2.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

  3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

      The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
      found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2) The
      IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
      <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
      that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
      not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
      document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
      therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
      approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
      IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
      therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG approval.

      The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in
      the Data Tracker note and supply complete text in the IESG
      Note portion of the write-up. The Area Director ballot positions
      indicate consensus with the response proposed by the
      document shepherd.

      Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments will
      be passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the
      document.

        3.3.1 New Item

           Area  Date

                       Cisco Systems' Private VLANs: Scalable Security
           INT         in a Multi-Client Environment (Informational) - 1
                       of 1
                       draft-sanjib-private-vlan-09.txt [Open Web
                       Ballot]
                       Note: This is an independent submission, going on
                       telechat for RFC3932 check.
                Token: Mark Townsley

        3.3.2 Returning Item
              NONE
  3.3.3 For Action

       Area  Date

       GEN         ECC Brainpool Standard Curves and Curve Generation
                   (Informational) - 1 of 1
                   draft-lochter-pkix-brainpool-ecc-01.txt
            Token: Tim Polk

4. Working Group Actions

          4.1 WG Creation

                    4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE
       4.2 WG Rechartering

               4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                       Area  Date
                       APP  Jul 2  Sieve Mail Filtering Language
                                   (sieve) - 1 of 1
                            Token: Lisa

              4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                     Area  Date
                     RTG  Jul 10 Common Control and Measurement Plane
                                 (ccamp) - 1 of 4
                          Token: Ross
                     RTG  Jun 13 Multiprotocol Label Switching (mpls) -
                                 2 of 4
                          Token: Ross
                     INT  Jun 26 Network-based Localized Mobility
                                 Management (netlmm) - 3 of 4
                          Token: Jari
                     OPS  Jul 2  Benchmarking Methodology (bmwg) - 4 of
                                 4
                          Token: Ron

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 Friday Meetings in Minneapolis (Russ Housley)
6.2 Expert for RFC-ietf-netlmm-proxymip6-18.txt [IANA #177572]
(Michelle Cotton)
6.3 Approval of registration procedures for bgp-well-known-communities
[IANA #178310] (Michelle Cotton)
6.4 Move L3VPN WG from INT area to RTG area (Mark Townsley)
6.5 Proposed update to ID-Checklist (Russ Housley)

7. Working Group News