Subject: Routing AD Office Hours in Minneapolis

From: "Ross Callon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 21:16:04 -0500

Dave and I will once again have drop-in routing AD office hours the
Sunday immediately before the upcoming IETF in Minneapolis. I have
reserved the IESG breakout room from 2pm to 5pm. 

I don't know yet which room will be assigned as the IESG breakout room.
The IETF secretariat will know once we are in Minneapolis, and I will
send out email when I know -- but this email will probably be sent right
at the last minute (or at least some time Sunday at the IETF). Dave and
I have another meeting which runs to 2pm, and thus if we are a few
minutes late don't panic. 

Let us know if you intend to drop by, or just drop by.

Thanks, Ross (and Dave)

---

From: "Ross Callon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 13:41:13 -0500

The IESG Breakout room is Directors Row 4 (third floor of the Hilton
near the other meeting facilities). Dave and I should be there
relatively close to 2pm today (as soon as we get out of the joint
meeting with the IAB), until 5pm. 

Ross

________________________________

From: Ross Callon 
Sent: 05 November 2008 21:16
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked]'
Cc: David Ward; Ross Callon
Subject: Routing AD Office Hours in Minneapolis

Thanks, Ross (and Dave)