Subject: IESG agenda for 2008-12-11 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 04:00:04 -0800 (PST)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2008-12-11).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

     2.1 WG Submissions

       2.1.1 New Item

         Area  Date

         TSV         Basic Forward Error Correction (FEC) Schemes
                     (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 11
                     draft-ietf-rmt-bb-fec-basic-schemes-revised-06.txt
                     [Open Web Ballot]
              Token: Magnus Westerlund
         TSV         RPC: Remote Procedure Call Protocol Specification
                     Version 2 (Draft Standard) - 2 of 11
                     draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc1831bis-10.txt [Open Web
                     Ballot]
                     Note: Document Shepherd: Spencer Shepler
                     ([email-masked])
              Token: Lars Eggert
         RAI         Associating Time-codes with RTP streams (Proposed
                     Standard) - 3 of 11
                     draft-ietf-avt-smpte-rtp-14.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                     Note: Tom Taylor is the PROTO Shepherd
              Token: Cullen Jennings
         APP         IMAP4 extension for named searches (filters)
                     (Proposed Standard) - 4 of 11
                     draft-melnikov-imapext-filters-07.txt [Open Web
                     Ballot]
                     Note: Dave Cridland is document shepherd.
              Token: Chris Newman
         RTG         IS-IS Generic Cryptographic Authentication
                     (Proposed Standard) - 5 of 11
                     draft-ietf-isis-hmac-sha-07.txt [Open Web Ballot]
              Token: Ross Callon
         SEC         Using SHA2 Algorithms with Cryptographic Message
                     Syntax (Proposed Standard) - 6 of 11
                     draft-ietf-smime-sha2-09.txt [Open Web Ballot]
              Token: Tim Polk
                     Preserving Topology Confidentiality in
         RTG         Inter-Domain Path Computation Using a Key-Based
                     Mechanism (Proposed Standard) - 7 of 11
                     draft-ietf-pce-path-key-05.txt [Open Web Ballot]
              Token: Ross Callon
         INT         Mobile IPv6 Support for Dual Stack Hosts and
                     Routers (Proposed Standard) - 8 of 11
                     draft-ietf-mext-nemo-v4traversal-06.txt [Open Web
                     Ballot]
              Token: Jari Arkko
                     Forward RTO-Recovery (F-RTO): An Algorithm for
         TSV         Detecting Spurious Retransmission Timeouts with
                     TCP (Proposed Standard) - 9 of 11
                     draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc4138bis-04.txt [Open Web
                     Ballot]
                     Note: Wesley Eddy ([email-masked]) (TCPM
                     co-chair) is the shepherd.
              Token: Lars Eggert
         INT         DHCPv6 Bulk Leasequery (Proposed Standard) - 10 of
                     11
                     draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-bulk-leasequery-05.txt [Open
                     Web Ballot]
              Token: Jari Arkko
         RAI         RTP Payload format for G.719 (Proposed Standard) -
                     11 of 11
                     draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g719-04.txt [Open Web Ballot]
              Token: Cullen Jennings

       2.1.2 Returning Item

         Area  Date

         TSV         GIST: General Internet Signalling Transport
                     (Proposed Standard) - 1 of 1
                     draft-ietf-nsis-ntlp-17.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                     Note: RE-evaluate your ABSTAIN positions. All that
                     stays in ABSTAIN please indicate in the comment
                     field that you have performed this re-evaluation
                     and also include some motivation behind your
                     decision.
              Token: Magnus Westerlund

     2.2 Individual Submissions

             2.2.1 New Item

                  Area  Date

                  APP         IMAP METADATA Extension (Proposed
                              Standard) - 1 of 1
                              draft-daboo-imap-annotatemore-16.txt
                              [Open Web Ballot]
                              Note: Alexey Melnikov is document
                              shepherd.
                       Token: Chris Newman

             2.2.2 Returning Item
                   NONE

3. Document Actions

      3.1 WG Submissions

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

           3.1.1 New Item

              Area  Date

                          LEMONADE Architecture - Supporting Open
              APP         Mobile Alliance (OMA) Mobile Email (MEM)
                          using Internet Mail (Informational) - 1 of 3
                          draft-ietf-lemonade-architecture-04.txt [Open
                          Web Ballot]
                          Note: Alexey Melnikov is document shepherd.
                   Token: Chris Newman
              RTG         An Analysis of Scaling Issues in MPLS-TE Core
                          Networks (Informational) - 2 of 3
                          draft-ietf-mpls-te-scaling-analysis-04.txt
                          [Open Web Ballot]
                   Token: Ross Callon
              RTG         The RPF Vector TLV (Informational) - 3 of 3
                          draft-ietf-pim-rpf-vector-06.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: David Ward

           3.1.2 Returning Item
                 NONE

      3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

            3.2.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               GEN         MIKEY General Extension Payload for OMA
                           BCAST 1.0 (Informational) - 1 of 3
                           draft-jerichow-msec-mikey-genext-oma-00.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                    Token: Tim Polk
               SEC         Digital Signatures on Internet-Draft
                           Documents (Informational) - 2 of 3
                           draft-housley-internet-draft-sig-file-06.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                    Token: Tim Polk
                           AES Galois Counter Mode for the Secure Shell
               SEC         Transport Layer Protocol (Informational) - 3
                           of 3
                           draft-igoe-secsh-aes-gcm-00.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                    Token: Tim Polk

            3.2.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

      3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

          The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
          found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
          The
          IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
          <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
          that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
          not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
          document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
          IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval.

          The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in
          the Data Tracker note and supply complete text in the IESG
          Note portion of the write-up. The Area Director ballot
          positions
          indicate consensus with the response proposed by the
          document shepherd.

          Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments
          will
          be passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the
          document.

            3.3.1 New Item

               Area  Date

               APP         DNS Blacklists and Whitelists
                           (Informational) - 1 of 1
                           draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-08.txt [Open Web
                           Ballot]
                           Note: Propose to respond "1. The IESG has
                           not found any conflict between this document
                           and IETF work."
                    Token: Lisa Dusseault

            3.3.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

4. Working Group Actions

          4.1 WG Creation

                    4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE
          4.2 WG Rechartering

                    4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 Executive session: Appeal of DNSOP WG Decision of September 13,
2008 (Lisa Dusseault)
6.2 Expedite draft-ietf-avt-rtp-g719 (Cullen Jennings)
6.3 Sipping Service URN (Cullen Jennings)

7. Working Group News