Subject: IESG agenda for 2008-12-18 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 04:00:04 -0800 (PST)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2008-12-18).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

    1.1 Roll Call
    1.2 Bash the Agenda
    1.3 Approval of the Minutes of the past telechat
    1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

      2.1 WG Submissions

           2.1.1 New Item

              Area  Date

              TSV         TCP User Timeout Option (Proposed Standard) -
                          1 of 12
                          draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-uto-10.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Magnus Westerlund
              RTG         ForCES Protocol Specification (Proposed
                          Standard) - 2 of 12
                          draft-ietf-forces-protocol-19.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Ross Callon
              RTG         ForCES MIB (Proposed Standard) - 3 of 12
                          draft-ietf-forces-mib-10.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Ross Callon
                          Internet Calendaring and Scheduling Core
              APP         Object Specification (iCalendar) (Proposed
                          Standard) - 4 of 12
                          draft-ietf-calsify-rfc2445bis-09.txt [Open
                          Web Ballot]
                   Token: Lisa Dusseault
                          Mobile IPv6 Support for Dual Stack Hosts and
              INT         Routers (DSMIPv6) (Proposed Standard) - 5 of
                          12
                          draft-ietf-mext-nemo-v4traversal-07.txt [Open
                          Web Ballot]
                   Token: Jari Arkko
                          IANA Considerations for RPC Net Identifiers
              TSV         and Universal Address Formats (Proposed
                          Standard) - 6 of 12
                          draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpc-netid-05.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                          Note: Document Shepherd: Spencer Shepler
                          ([email-masked])
                   Token: Lars Eggert
              RTG         OSPF Link-local Signaling (Proposed Standard)
                          - 7 of 12
                          draft-ietf-ospf-lls-05.txt [Open Web Ballot]
                   Token: David Ward
                          Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions
              SEC         (S/MIME) Version 3.2 Message Specification
                          (Proposed Standard) - 8 of 12
                          draft-ietf-smime-3851bis-08.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Tim Polk
                          Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions
              SEC         (S/MIME) Version 3.2 Certificate Handling
                          (Proposed Standard) - 9 of 12
                          draft-ietf-smime-3850bis-08.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Tim Polk
                          Elliptic Curve Cryptography Subject Public
              SEC         Key Information (Proposed Standard) - 10 of
                          12
                          draft-ietf-pkix-ecc-subpubkeyinfo-11.txt
                          [Open Web Ballot]
                          Note: Document shepherd is
                          [email-masked]
                   Token: Pasi Eronen
              APP         Sieve Email Filtering: Ihave Extension
                          (Proposed Standard) - 11 of 12
                          draft-freed-sieve-ihave-03.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Lisa Dusseault
                          Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) label
              RTG         stack entry: "EXP" field renamed to "Traffic
                          Class" field (Proposed Standard) - 12 of 12
                          draft-ietf-mpls-cosfield-def-08.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: Ross Callon

           2.1.2 Returning Item
                 NONE

      2.2 Individual Submissions

            2.2.1 New Item

               Area  Date

                           Message Header Field for Indicating Message
               APP         Authentication Status (Proposed Standard) -
                           1 of 1
                           draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header-18.txt
                           [Open Web Ballot]
                    Token: Lisa Dusseault

            2.2.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

3. Document Actions

      3.1 WG Submissions

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

            3.1.1 New Item

              Area  Date

              RTG         LDP IGP Synchronization (Informational) - 1
                          of 3
                          draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-igp-sync-03.txt [Open Web
                          Ballot]
                   Token: David Ward
              RTG         OSPFv3 Based Layer 1 VPN Auto-Discovery
                          (Experimental) - 2 of 3
                          draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospfv3-auto-discovery-02.txt
                   Token: David Ward
              RTG         Urban WSNs Routing Requirements in Low Power
                          and Lossy Networks (Informational) - 3 of 3
                          draft-ietf-roll-urban-routing-reqs-02.txt
                          [Open Web Ballot]
                   Token: David Ward

            3.1.2 Returning Item
                  NONE

      3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

          Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
          reasonable
          contribution to the area of Internet engineering which it
          covers? If
          not, what changes would make it so?"

                3.2.1 New Item
                      NONE
                3.2.2 Returning Item
                      NONE

      3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

          The IESG will use RFC 3932 responses: 1) The IESG has not
          found any conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
          The
          IESG thinks that this work is related to IETF work done in WG
          <X>, but this does not prevent publishing; 3) The IESG thinks
          that publication is harmful to work in WG <X> and recommends
          not publishing at this time; 4) The IESG thinks that this
          document violates the IETF procedures for <X> and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval; 5) The IESG thinks that this document extends an
          IETF protocol in a way that requires IETF review and should
          therefore not be published without IETF review and IESG
          approval.

          The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in
          the Data Tracker note and supply complete text in the IESG
          Note portion of the write-up. The Area Director ballot
          positions
          indicate consensus with the response proposed by the
          document shepherd.

          Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments
          will
          be passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the
          document.

                3.3.1 New Item
                      NONE
                3.3.2 Returning Item
                      NONE

4. Working Group Actions

         4.1 WG Creation

                  4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review
                           Area  Date
                           APP  Dec 11 Message Organization (morg) - 1
                                       of 1
                                Token: Chris

                   4.1.2 Proposed for Approval
                                       NONE
          4.2 WG Rechartering

                    4.2.1 Under evaluation for IETF Review
                                        NONE
                    4.2.2 Proposed for Approval
                                        NONE

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

7. Working Group News