Subject: [RTG-DIR] IESG agenda for 2010-03-04 telechat.

From: [email-masked] (Bill Fenner)
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 04:00:04 -0800 (PST)

IESG Agenda

Good approximation of what will be included in the Agenda of next
Telechat (2010-03-04).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Administrivia

1.1 Roll Call

1.2 Bash the Agenda

1.3 Approval of the Minutes of Past Telechats

1.4 List of Remaining Action Items from Last Telechat

OUTSTANDING TASKS

     Last updated: February 22, 2010

o Magnus Westerlund to draft an IESG Statement on BCP 32.

o Ron Bonica to propose text for determining when one document updates
  another.

o Lars Eggert to find a designated expert for RFC 5661.

o Ralph Droms and Adrian Farrel to update the wiki to reflect
  circumstances in which implementation is desired before
  standardization.

o Jari Arkko to ask Phil Roberts if he is willing to serve as the
  designated expert for RFC 5563.  If not, Jari will find an
  expert.

o Jari Arkko and Ralph Droms to work with Michelle Cotton to find a
  new multicast expert.

2. Protocol Actions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable basis on which to build the salient part of the Internet
    infrastructure? If not, what changes would make it so?"

2.1 WG Submissions

2.1.1 New Items

Area  Date
RTG  Feb 28 LDP Typed Wildcard FEC (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-typed-wildcard-06 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
            Note: Loa Andersson ([email-masked]) is the document shepherd.
     Token: Adrian Farrel
TSV  Feb 27 Transport Protocol Port Randomization Recommendations (BCP)
            draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-randomization-06 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
            Note: James Polk ([email-masked]) is the Document
            Shepherd.
     Token: Lars Eggert
INT  Feb 28 Use of GOST signature algorithms in DNSKEY and RRSIG
            Resource Records for DNSSEC (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-gost-06 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
            Note: Olafur Gudmundsson ([email-masked]) is the document
            shepherd.
     Token: Ralph Droms
            Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Protocol
RTG  Feb 28 Extensions for Multi-Layer and Multi-Region Networks (MLN/
            MRN) (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-mln-extensions-12 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
            Note: Lou Berger ([email-masked]) is the Document
            Shepherd.
     Token: Adrian Farrel
SEC  Feb 24 Trust Anchor Management Protocol (TAMP) (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-pkix-tamp-05 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Tim Polk

2.1.2 Returning Items

Area  Date
OPS  Feb 24 IPFIX Export per SCTP Stream (Proposed Standard)
            draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-06 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
            Note: This document was already reviewed and approved by
            the IESG. The IETF Last Call is redone for Proposed Status
            following the DISCUSS by Alexey.
     IPR:     * Cisco's Statement of IPR relating to
                draft-ietf-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream-02

     Token: Dan Romascanu

2.2 Individual Submissions

2.2.1 New Items

Area  Date
SEC  Feb 24 GSS-API: Delegate if approved by policy (Proposed Standard)
            draft-lha-gssapi-delegate-policy-04 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Tim Polk
RAI  Feb 28 Dynamic Extensions to the Presence Information Data Format
            Location Object (PIDF-LO) (Proposed Standard)
            draft-singh-geopriv-pidf-lo-dynamic-07 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
            Note: LC will not have ended by the time this is on agenda
            but the odds are high there will be zero LC comments. If we
            decide to approve, I will hold a discuss on any LC
            comments. Richard Barnes ([email-masked]) is the document
            shepherd.
     Token: Cullen Jennings
            Domain Name System (DNS) Security Extensions Mapping for
APP  Feb 26 the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) (Proposed
            Standard)
            draft-gould-rfc4310bis-06 [txt]
            Note: Olafur Gudmundsson <[email-masked]> is the document
            shepherd
     Token: Alexey Melnikov

2.2.2 Returning Items

NONE

3. Document Actions

3.1 WG Submissions

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable contribution to the area of Internet engineering which
    it covers? If not, what changes would make it so?"

3.1.1 New Items

Area  Date
RAI  Feb 28 Updates to Asserted Identity in the Session Initiation
            Protocol (SIP) (Informational)
            draft-ietf-sipping-update-pai-09 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Cullen Jennings
SEC  Feb 28 The application/pkix-attr-cert Media Type for Attribute
            Certificates (Informational)
            draft-ietf-pkix-attr-cert-mime-type-03 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
            Note: Shepherd is Steve Kent <[email-masked]>
     Token: Tim Polk
SEC  Feb 24 Heuristics for Detecting ESP-NULL packets (Informational)
            draft-ietf-ipsecme-esp-null-heuristics-06 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
            Note: Yaron Sheffer ([email-masked]) is the document
            shepherd.
     Token: Pasi Eronen

3.1.2 Returning Items

NONE

3.2 Individual Submissions Via AD

    Reviews should focus on these questions: "Is this document a
    reasonable contribution to the area of Internet engineering which
    it covers? If not, what changes would make it so?"

3.2.1 New Items

Area  Date
            SDP and RTSP extensions defined for 3GPP Packet-switched
RAI  Feb 24 Streaming Service and Multimedia Broadcast/Multicast
            Service (Informational)
            draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-07 [txt] [Open Web
            Ballot]
     IPR:     * Nokia Corporation's statement about IPR claimed in
                draft-westerlund-mmusic-3gpp-sdp-rtsp-00.txt

     Token: Cullen Jennings
SEC  Feb 28 HMAC-based Extract-and-Expand Key Derivation Function
            (HKDF) (Informational)
            draft-krawczyk-hkdf-01 [txt] [Open Web Ballot]
     Token: Tim Polk

3.2.2 Returning Items

NONE

3.3 Independent Submissions Via RFC Editor

    The IESG will use RFC 5742 responses: 1) The IESG has concluded
    that there is no conflict between this document and IETF work; 2)
    The IESG has concluded that this work is related to IETF work done
    in WG <X>, but this relationship does not prevent publishing; 3)
    The IESG has concluded that publication could potentially disrupt
    the IETF work done in WG <X> and recommends not publishing the
    document at this time; 4) The IESG has concluded that this document
    violates IETF procedures for <Y> and should therefore not be
    published without IETF review and IESG approval; or 5) The IESG has
    concluded that this document extends an IETF protocol in a way that
    requires IETF review and should therefore not be published without
    IETF review and IESG approval.

    The document shepherd must propose one of these responses in the
    document write-up in the Data Tracker, and the document shepherd
    may supply text for an IESG Note in the write-up. The Area Director
    ballot positions indicate consensus with the response proposed by
    the document shepherd and agreement that the IESG should request
    inclusion of the IESG Note.

    Other matters may be recorded in comments, and the comments will be
    passed on to the RFC Editor as community review of the document.

3.3.1 New Items

NONE

3.3.2 Returning Items

NONE

4. Working Group Actions

4.1 WG Creation

4.1.1 Proposed for IETF Review

NONE

4.1.2 Proposed for Approval

Area  Date
RAI  Feb 09 SIP Recording (siprec)
     Token: Cullen
APP  Feb 12 Constrained RESTful Environments (core)
     Token: Lisa
TSV  Jan 22 Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol (ppsp)
     Token: Lars

4.2 WG Rechartering

4.2.1 Under Evaluation for IETF Review

NONE

4.2.2 Proposed for Approval

Area  Date
OPS  Feb 16 ADSL MIB (adslmib)
     Token: Dan

5. IAB News We Can Use

6. Management Issues

6.1 Approval of application/exi media type (Alexey Melnikov)

6.2 Approval of application/widget media type (Alexey Melnikov)

6.3 PowerPoint to HTML conversions for the proceedings (Russ Housley)

7. Working Group News