Subject: [RTG-DIR] Beer (etc.)

From: Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 20:40:58 +0000

The best I have been able to find is to simply gather in the bar and grab an 
AD and insist that they give you beer.

You can then gather in groups and complain about us.

I'll be there from 8pm to 10pm

CU
Adrian

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 14:18:34 -0700

OK - I'll be there too, if there is an interest I can organize the
group that will be complaining about Adrian ;), expect a written
report!

/Loa

On 2010-03-22 13:40, Adrian Farrel wrote:
> The best I have been able to find is to simply gather in the bar and
> grab an AD and insist that they give you beer.
>

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13