Subject: [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-auth-opt-10.txt

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 11:35:51 -0500

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft.
The Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related
drafts as they pass through IETF last call and IESG review. The purpose
of the review is to provide assistance to the Routing ADs. For more
information about the Routing Directorate, please see
http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate/routing.html

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it
would be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF
Last Call comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through
discussion or by updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-auth-opt-10.txt
Reviewer: Russ White
Review Date: 1 March 2010
IETF LC End Date: not known
Intended Status: Standards Track

Summary:

No issues found. This document is ready for publication.

Comments:

This draft is very readable and well organized. No major or minor issues
were found.