Subject: [RTG-DIR] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-sidrops-lta-use-cases-05

From: Stewart Bryant via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 14:48:17 -0700

Reviewer: Stewart Bryant
Review result: Has Nits

This is a well written document.

There are a couple of nits that need addressing but otherwise it is ready to publish.

============

6.  Security Considerations

   Though the above use cases are all constrained to local contexts,
   they violate the model of a single global PKI, albeit to meet real
   operational needs.  Hence they MUST be implemented to assure the
   local constraint.

SB> I can see why RFC2119 language is used, and it seems correct to use it,
however Nits is complaining that there is no RFC2119 boilerplate.

=========

   [I-D.ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview]
              Lepinski, M. and S. Turner, "An Overview of BGPSEC",
              draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview-02 (work in progress), May
              2012.

SB> Nits asks if you mean this version or -08?

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 16:51:05 -0700

thanks stewart; review appreciated

> however Nits is complaining that there is no RFC2119 boilerplate.

<doh>  will fix

> SB> Nits asks if you mean this version or -08?

the ref is from pre ww2.  it's an rfc now.  will fix.

thanks again

randy

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 16:59:03 -0700

> SB> Nits asks if you mean this version or -08?

i lied.  it is not a current draft so can not be referenced.  and i can
not find it was publised as an rfc.

so i referenced 8205

randy

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 13:57:31 -0700

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 18, 2019, at 16:51, Randy Bush <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Sidrops mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sidrops
>

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 16:32:14 -0700

are you trying to tell me to publish -06 with these fixed?

randy