Subject: [saag] syslog WG update

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 09:46:50 -0700

Subject: syslog WG update for SAAG
From: Chris Lonvick <[email-masked]>
To: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: Christopher Lonvick <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 15:04:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

The syslog WG is nearing completion of its last deliverable.

draft-ietf-syslog-dtls has passed WGLC and is awaiting a proto document 
writeup from the Chair with the recommendation that it be reviewed by the 
IESG to become a Standards Track RFC.

The other document in the WG list of deliverables is 
draft-ietf-syslog-sign which is in the RFC Editors queue.

Once draft-ietf-syslog-dtls is submitted to the IESG, it is our 
recommendation that the syslog Working Group be concluded.

The Chairs and the Working Group wish to express our sincere thanks to 
Pasi for his leadership, care, and guidance in his tenure as our Advisor.

Best regards,
Chris