Subject: [saag] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-md5-seccon-update-05.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 18:13:21 -0400

In case you missed it in the md2-to-historic draft email thread, we've 
also published a draft that updates the MD5 security considerations. 
Comments are welcome. Please send comments to [email-masked].

Thanks,

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-md5-seccon-update-05.txt
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:30:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Updated Security Considerations for the MD5 Message-Digest 
and the HMAC-MD5 Algorithms
	Author(s)	: S. Turner, L. Chen
	Filename	: draft-turner-md5-seccon-update-05.txt
	Pages		: 7
	Date		: 2010-10-20
	
This document updates the security considerations for the MD5 message
    digest algorithm.  It also updates the security considerations for
    HMAC-MD5.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-md5-seccon-update-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.