Subject: [saag] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-md4-to-historic-06.txt

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 19:33:36 -0400

In case you missed it in the md2-to-historic draft emails, we've also 
published a draft that recommends moving MD4 to historic.  It follows 
the same format as the md2-to-historic-draft.  Comments are welcome. 
Please send comments to [email-masked].

Thanks,

spt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-turner-md4-to-historic-06.txt
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:15:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: MD4 to Historic Status
	Author(s)	: S. Turner, L. Chen
	Filename	: draft-turner-md4-to-historic-06.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2010-10-18
	
This document recommends the retirement of MD4 and discusses the
    reasons for doing so.  This document recommends RFC 1320 be moved to
    Historic status.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-turner-md4-to-historic-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.