Subject: Re: [saag] results of IETF LC for draft-foudil-securitytxt-08 and next steps

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 19:01:52 -0800

Hi Yakov, all,

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 10:41:21PM -0700, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
> 
> On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 08:14:33PM -0400, Yakov Shafranovich wrote:
> > 
> > All of the changes I am making are going into this pull request:
> > https://github.com/securitytxt/security-txt/pull/192
> 
> Thanks for the pointer; I've left that tab open and will try to take a look
> tomorrow/in the morning.

[the updates did land fairly shortly thereafter]

I've gotten a chance to look over the updates in the -09 and -10, and I
currently believe that they are responsive to the comments received during
the last call, and especially so to my summary/next steps assessment after
the last call had completed.  Accordingly, I plan to move forward with IESG
Evaluation for it.

To SAAG: if you feel that your review comments were not adequately
addressed, please let me know, and I will be happy to discuss them further
with you.

Thanks,

Ben