Subject: [SAM] 1st CFP: 1st Workshop LMPCNAP in ICNS 2009 | April 21-25, 2009 - Valencia, Spain

From: Jaime Lloret Mauri <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:34:12 +0200

INVITATION

=================
Please consider to contribute to and/or forward to the appropriate groups  the
following opportunity to submit and publish original scientific or educational
results.
=================

============== LMPCNAP 2009 | Call for Papers ===============

CALL FOR PAPERS, TUTORIALS, PANELS

The first International Workshop on Learning Methodologies and Platforms used in
the Cisco Networking Academy Program (CNAP), LMPCNAP 2009 will be held during
ICNS 2009 in April 21-25, 2009 - Valencia, Spain

General page: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/LMPCNAP.html

Submission deadline: November 1, 2008

Submissions will be peer-reviewed, published by IEEE CPS and posted in IEEE
Digital Library (pending agreement).

Extended versions of selected papers will be published in IARIA Journals:
http://www.iariajournals.org

Cisco Networking Academy Program is an education initiative that delivers
information and communication technology skills to improve student’s career
around the world. Cisco Networking Academy provides online courses, interactive
tools, and lab activities to help individuals develop the skills needed to fill
ICT positions in virtually every type of industry. It also provides numerous
programs and resources to link students and alumni with potential employers.

This innovative learning program that has more than 11,000 Academies spread
world wide in more than 160 Countries with more than 472,000 students
registered and more than 16,000 instructors. It realizes more than 25,000
online exams per day. The number of academies in the CNAP has been growing
continuously during its 12 years of existence. The CCNA course has been
translated in 10 different languages.

This international workshop will serve as a forum for teachers and instructors
from the academia and the industry to exchange ideas. The topics could be on
techniques, methodologies and applications, best practices, awareness and
experiences as well as future trends and needs related to all aspects of
education and technologies.

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following topics:

New learning methodologies.
Blended learning.
Online laboratories.
Virtual laboratories.
Remote laboratories.
Learning strategies to enhance online courses.
Learning Content adaptation for blended learning.
Learning platforms and their compatibility with cisco.netacad.net.

=================

LMPCNAP 2009 General Chair

Rafael Tomas, Mediterranean Cisco Academy Training Center (CATC), Spain

LMPCNAP 2009 Technical Program Commitee chair

Prof. Tomeu Serra, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Spain

==================

-- 

_______________________________________________
SAM mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/sam