Subject: [SAM] 2nd CfP: INTENSIVE 2009 | April 21-25, 2009 - Valencia, Spain

From: Fernando Boronat Seguí <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:38:22 +0200

I apologize if you receive several copies of this mail.

Please consider to contribute to and/or forward to the appropriate 
groups the following opportunity to submit and publish original 
scientific results.

Thank you Very Much

============== INTENSIVE 2009 | Call for Papers ===============

2nd CALL FOR PAPERS, TUTORIALS, PANELS

INTENSIVE 2009, The First International Conference on Intensive 
Applications and Services

April 21-25, 2009 - Valencia, Spain
General page: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/INTENSIVE09.html

Call for Papers: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2009/CfPINTENSIVE09.html

Submission deadline: November 1, 2008

Submissions will be peer-reviewed, published by IEEE CPS, posted in IEEE 
Digital Library, and indexed with the major indexes.

Extended versions of selected papers will be published in IARIA 
Journals: http://www.iariajournals.org
Please note the Poster Forum special submission with on progress and 
challenging ideas.

INTENSIVE 2009 Special Areas (details in the CfP on site):

Basics on IAS (Intensive Applications and Services) || Fundamentals on 
IAS; Heuristics for relaxing IAS; Optimization on IAS; Coordinated 
checkpointing and rollback in IAS; Approximation approach in IAS; 
Suboptimal solutions in IAS; Distribution IAS; Pervasive parallelism IAS

Communications intensive || Transaction IAS; Bandwidth IAS; Traffic IAS; 
Broadcast and multicast IAS; Propagation IAS; Stream media intensive

Process intensive || Resource IAS; Computation IAS; Memory IAS; Data 
acquisition IAS; Data compression IAS; Replication intensive IAS; 
Storage IAS; Access IAS; Image processing IAS

Operational intensive || Cryptography IAS; Intrusion prevention IAS; 
Deep packet inspection IAS; Reconfiguration IAS; Load-balancing IAS; 
Buffering & cashing IAS; Performance IAS

User intensive|| User interaction IAS; Multi-user IAS; User-adaptation IAS

Technology intensive|| Mobility IAS; High-speed IAS; Intensive real-time 
decoding

Control intensive|| Message IAS; Monitoring IAS; Power IAS; Hardware for 
IAS; Software for IAS; Middleware for IAS; Threat containment IAS

Complex IAS || Bioinformatics computation; Large scale ehealth systems; 
Pharmaceutical/drug computation; Weather forecast computation; 
Earthquake simulations; Geo-spatial simulations; Spatial programs; 
Real-time manufacturing systems; Transportation systems; Avionic 
systems; Economic/financial systems; Electric-power systems;

==========================

General Chair

Fernando Boronat, Integrated Management Coastal Research Institute, Spain

Program Committee Chairs

Hai Jin, Huazhong University of Science and Technology - Wuhan, China

Milena Radenkovic, University of Nottingham, UK

DJamel H. Sadok, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, Brazil

Marius Slavescu, IBM Toronto Lab, Canada

Chieh-Yih Wan, Intel, USA

Advisory Chairs

Petre Dini, Cisco Systems, Inc., USA / Concordia University, Canada

Hans-Dieter Ehrich, Institut für Informationssysteme/Technische 
Universität Braunschweig, Germany

Chih-Cheng Hung, Southern Polytechnic State University, USA
Jaime Lloret Mauri, Polytechnic University of Valencia, Spain

Jianhua Ma, Hosei University, Japan

Simon Tsang, Telcordia Technologies, Inc. - Piscataway, USA

==========================
_______________________________________________
SAM mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/sam