Subject: [SAM] interim SAM RG meeting Monday Jan 12 @ IEEE CCNC 8:30 am - 10:00 am

From: "John Buford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 08:17:21 -0500

As previously announced, the SAM RG will have an interim meeting
at the IEEE CCNC 2009 (www.ieee-ccnc.org) conference, which itself
is immediately following the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.

The interim meeting will consist of a special SAM session in the
CCNC conference program, papers shown below, and discussion of
latest IDs.  The time for the session is 8:30 am - 10:00 am on Jan 12.
The full program for IEEE CCNC is available for the conference website.
CCNC venue is Harrah's Hotel.

If you plan only to attend the SAM RG meeting and not the conference,
please contact buford at samrg dot org for information.

If you have an ID for presentation, please send an announcement to the
mailing list or to me.
  *Title* *Authors and Affiliations* Bandwidth Fair Application Layer
Multicast for Multi-party Video Conference Application Boon Ping Lim
(Panasonic R&D Center Malaysia, MY); Ettikan Kandasamy Karuppiah (Panasonic
Research and Development Center, MY); Khoa Phan (Ho Chi Minh city University
of Technology, VN); En Shu Lin (Panasonic R&D Center Malaysia, MY); Thoai
Nam (Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology, VN); Eiichi Muramoto
(Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd., JP); Pek Yew Tan (Panasonic
Singapore Laboratories, SG) SIP-based Protocol for P2P Large-scale
Multiparty VoIP (MVoIP) Conference Support Wajdi Elleuch (Université de
Sherbrooke, CA); Alain Houle (Université de Sherbrooke, CA) Optimally
Efficient Multicast in Structured Peer-to-Peer Networks Dirk Bradler (TU
Darmstadt, DE); Jussi Kangasharju (University of Helsinki, FI); Max
Mühlhäuser (Technical University Darmstadt, DE) Transmission Cost of P2P
Multicasting Ting Peng (Xi'an Jiaotong University,
CN)<http://edas.info/showPerson.php?p=236613&> Efficient
Construction in ALM with Assignment of Layered Degree and ALM-Bi-Cast Zhou
Su (Waseda University, JP) <http://edas.info/showPerson.php?p=109111&>
Inter-Domain
Mobility Support Scheme Using Multicast in Proxy Mobile IPv6 Jung-woo Baik
(Sejong University, KR) <http://edas.info/showPerson.php?p=323449&> Hybrid
Overlay Multicast Simulation and Evaluation  John Buford (Avaya Labs
Research, US); Mario Kolberg (University of Stirling, UK)
_______________________________________________
SAM mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/sam

---

From: Wajdi Elleuch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 18:39:15 -0500

Hi, 

I would like to confirm my presence to the special SAM session during the
IEEE CCNC 2009.

I’ll present the paper titled “SIP-based Protocol for P2P Large-scale
Multiparty VoIP (MVoIP) Conference Support”  (Paper number #1569142868)

Thanks, 

Wajdi Elleuch

De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de John
Buford
Envoyé : 17 novembre 2008 08:17
À : sam
Objet : [SAM] interim SAM RG meeting Monday Jan 12 @ IEEE CCNC 8:30 am -
10:00 am

at the IEEE CCNC 2009 (www.ieee-ccnc.org <http://www.ieee-ccnc.org/> )
conference, which itself

mailing list or to me.

Title

Authors and Affiliations

Bandwidth Fair Application Layer Multicast for Multi-party Video Conference
Application

Boon Ping Lim (Panasonic R&D Center Malaysia, MY); Ettikan Kandasamy
Karuppiah (Panasonic Research and Development Center, MY); Khoa Phan (Ho Chi
Minh city University of Technology, VN); En Shu Lin (Panasonic R&D Center
Malaysia, MY); Thoai Nam (Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology, VN);
Eiichi Muramoto (Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd., JP); Pek Yew Tan
(Panasonic Singapore Laboratories, SG)

SIP-based Protocol for P2P Large-scale Multiparty VoIP (MVoIP) Conference
Support

Wajdi Elleuch (Université de Sherbrooke, CA); Alain Houle (Université de
Sherbrooke, CA)

Optimally Efficient Multicast in Structured Peer-to-Peer Networks

Dirk Bradler (TU Darmstadt, DE); Jussi Kangasharju (University of Helsinki,
FI); Max Mühlhäuser (Technical University Darmstadt, DE)

Transmission Cost of P2P Multicasting

 <http://edas.info/showPerson.php?p=236613&> Ting Peng (Xi'an Jiaotong
University, CN)

Efficient Construction in ALM with Assignment of Layered Degree and
ALM-Bi-Cast

 <http://edas.info/showPerson.php?p=109111&> Zhou Su (Waseda University, JP)

Inter-Domain Mobility Support Scheme Using Multicast in Proxy Mobile IPv6

 <http://edas.info/showPerson.php?p=323449&> Jung-woo Baik (Sejong
University, KR)

Hybrid Overlay Multicast Simulation and Evaluation  

John Buford (Avaya Labs Research, US); Mario Kolberg (University of
Stirling, UK)