Subject: [SAM] Important dates for SAM RG meeting at IETF-76

From: John Buford <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 12:56:47 -0400

Please be aware of the following cutoff dates for new IDs and updated IDs
for IETF-76:

   - *2009-10-19 (Monday):* Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document
   (-00) submission by 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF ID
   Submission Tool <https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi>.
   - *2009-10-26 (Monday):* Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 17:00
   PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF ID Submission
Tool<https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi>

John

---

From: Matthias Waehlisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 23:09:53 +0200

Dear John,

  we will submit an initial version of a hybrid multicast API proposal, 
and want to request a presentation slot.

Best regards
  matthias

-- 
Matthias Waehlisch
.  FU Berlin, Inst. fuer Informatik, AG CST
.  Takustr. 9, D-14195 Berlin, Germany
.. mailto:[email-masked] .. http://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/~waehl
:. Also: http://inet.cpt.haw-hamburg.de .. http://www.link-lab.net

---

From: Marc Manthey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 10:19:50 +0200

i am just currious is´nt it normal for an university to release the  
sources
when they based on such big community effords ?
So you reviewed all  the papers to develop a closed source microsoft  
only app ?
Interesting...

http://www.realmv6.org/moviecast.html

cheers

Marc

--  
Les enfants teribbles - research / deployment
Marc Manthey- Vogelsangerstrasse 97
50823 Köln - Germany
Geo: 50.945554, 6.920293
PGP/GnuPG: 0x1ac02f3296b12b4d
Tel.:0049-221-29891489
Mobil:0049-1577-3329231
project : http://opencu.org.uk
blog: http://macbroadcast.org

Opinions expressed may not even be mine by the time you read them, and  
certainly don't reflect those of any other entity (legal or otherwise).

Please note that according to the German law on data retention,  
information on every electronic information exchange with me is  
retained for a period of six months.

---

From: Matthias Waehlisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 11:23:55 +0200

Marc,

  Moviecast is a joint research project with a company. That is not 
unusual ... Anyhow, I think such discussions are not part of the SAM 
agenda and do not belong to the list.

  You are welcome to contact me offline for further discussions.

Cheers
  matthias

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009, Marc Manthey wrote:

> > -- Matthias Waehlisch
> i am just currious is?nt it normal for an university to release the sources
> So you reviewed all  the papers to develop a closed source microsoft only app
> ?
> Interesting...
> 
> -- Les enfants teribbles - research / deployment
> Please note that according to the German law on data retention, information
> on every electronic information exchange with me is retained for a period of
> six months.
>