Subject: [SAM] CCNC 2010: Program for Interim Meeting

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:51:29 +0200

Hi all,

as has been previously announced, there will be an interim meeting at 
CCNC (http://www.ieee-ccnc.org/) in a special session on *Scalable 
Adaptive Multicast in P2P Overlays*.

The tentative program is now available:

*Part I: Xcast & Multicast in Mobile Networks and Traffic Localization*

  Khoa Phan; Thoai Nam; Eiichi Muramoto; et al.
      "Treemap - The Fast Routing Convergence Method for Application 
Layer Multicast"

  Jinho Ahn
      "Atomic Mobile Agent Group Communication"

  Yuki Tanigawa; Kenta Yasukawa; Katsunori Yamaoka
      "Transparent Unicast Translation to Improve Quality of Multicast 
over Wireless LAN"

  Yi Cui
      "Locality Analysis of BitTorrent-Like Peer-to-Peer Systems"

  Reza Besharati; Mozafar Bag-Mohammadi
      "A Topology-aware Application Layer Multicast Protocol"

*Part II: Tools, Testbeds & Applications*

  Stephan M Krause; Christian Hübsch
      "Scalable Application-Layer Multicast Simulations with OverSim"

  Mario Kolberg; John Buford
      "An XCAST Multicast Implementation for the Oversim Simulator"

  Thilmee Baduge; Boon Ping Lim; Kunio Akashi; et al.
      "Functional and Performance Verification of Overlay Multicast 
Applications - A Product Level Approach"

  Suphakit Awiphan; Zhou Su; Jiro Katto
      "ToMo: A Two-layer Mesh/Tree Structure for Live Streaming in P2P 
Overlay Network"

  Lorenzo Favalli; Marco Folli; Matteo Lanati
      "Improved Multicast Algorithm for Overlay Multicast in P2P based 
Video Streaming"

Hope to see many of you at an inspiring, lively session!

Thomas

-- 

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                   Berliner Tor 7 °
° Dept. Informatik, Internet Technologies Group    20099 Hamburg, Germany °
° http://www.haw-hamburg.de/inet                   Fon: +49-40-42875-8452 °
° http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~schmidt    Fax: +49-40-42875-8409 °