Subject: [SAM] Presentation requests & cut-off dates

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 21:03:13 +0100

Folks,

we will meet during next IETF (Anaheim, March 21-26). Those who wish to 
present, please contact us for agenda slot requests.

Please be aware of the document cut-off dates:

  * 2010-03-01 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document 
(-00) submission by 17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, March 2 UTC), upload using 
IETF ID Submission Tool.

  * 2010-03-08 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 
17:00 PST (01:00 Tuesday, March 9 UTC), upload using IETF ID Submission 
Tool.

Best regards,

Thomas

-- 

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                   Berliner Tor 7 °
° Dept. Informatik, Internet Technologies Group    20099 Hamburg, Germany °
° http://www.haw-hamburg.de/inet                   Fon: +49-40-42875-8452 °
° http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~schmidt    Fax: +49-40-42875-8409 °