Subject: [SAM] Meeting Materials & call for reviews

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:40:11 -0700

Folks,

the slides of today's meeting are uploaded:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/77/materials.html#wg-SAMRG

Please have a look and send your comments.

In particular, Mario Kolberg raised the question of adopting 
draft-kolberg-sam-baseline-protocol-00 as an RG work item.
To obtain a consensus on a possible adoption, please have a closer look 
at the draft

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kolberg-sam-baseline-protocol-00

and the presentation

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/10mar/slides/SAMRG-1.pdf

and please bring your feedback to the list.

Thanks to all!

Thomas

-- 

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                   Berliner Tor 7 °
° Dept. Informatik, Internet Technologies Group    20099 Hamburg, Germany °
° http://www.haw-hamburg.de/inet                   Fon: +49-40-42875-8452 °
° http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~schmidt    Fax: +49-40-42875-8409 °