Subject: [SAM] Tentative Agenda

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 18:15:46 +0100

Folks,

the tentative agenda is now online:

IRTF SAM RG Meeting, IETF 77
Thursday, March 25th, 2010, 1300 - 1500

1. Introduction, Agenda - Chairs           (5 min)

2. Application Layer Multicast Extensions to RELOAD
    draft-kolberg-sam-baseline-protocol-00
    - Mario Kolberg                        (20 min)

3. A Common API for Transparent Hybrid Multicast
    draft-waehlisch-sam-common-api-02
    - Matthias Waehlisch                   (20 min)

4. Multiparty Transport Overlay Control Protocol(MTOCP)
    draft-kellil-sam-mtocp-00
    - Mounir Kellil (substitute Thomas)    (20 min)

5. Update on the SAM testbed
    - John Buford			  (20 min)

6. G-Lab: Overview of Testbed and Selected Projects
    - Thomas Schmidt			  (20 min)

7. Document Status & Future Work - Chairs (10 min)

Please send any feedback / change request to the chairs asap.

Thanks,

Thomas

-- 

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                   Berliner Tor 7 °
° Dept. Informatik, Internet Technologies Group    20099 Hamburg, Germany °
° http://www.haw-hamburg.de/inet                   Fon: +49-40-42875-8452 °
° http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~schmidt    Fax: +49-40-42875-8409 °