Subject: [SAM] [NPA] CFP: International Journal of Network Protocols and Algorithms

From: Miguel Garcia<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 09:43:48 +0200

********************* Call for Papers *********************

International Journal of Network Protocols and Algorithms

ISSN 1943-3581

http://www.macrothink.org/journal/index.php/npa/

Network Protocols and Algorithms is a free-access online international journal,
peer-reviewed and published by Macrothink Institute. It publishes papers
focused on the design, development, manage, optimize or monitoring any type of
network protocol, communication system, algorithm for communication and any
protocol and algorithm to communicate network devices.

The scope of the journal include, but are not limited to, the following topic
areas:

- Synchronization Protocols and Algorithms
- Security Protocols and Algorithms
- QoS Protocols and Algorithms
- Ad-Hoc and Sensor Network Protocols and Algorithms
- Content Delivery Networks Protocols and Algorithms
- P2P Protocols and Algorithms
- Cluster-Based Protocols and Algorithms
- Real-Time Protocols and Algorithms
- Wireless Protocols and Algorithms
- MAC Protocols and Algorithms for Wired Networks
- Mobile wireless internet protocols and algorithms
- Delay Tolerant protocols and algorithms
- Mesh network protocols and algorithms
- Protocols and algorithms for Voice over IP delivery
- Cognitive Radio Network Protocols and Algorithms
- Monitoring and management protocols and algorithms
- optical networking protocols and algorithms
- Scalable Network Protocols and Algorithms
- Protocols and algorithms for Green Computing and Resource Allocation
- Routing Protocols and Algorithms
- Tree-based Protocols and Algorithms
- Distributed/Decentralized Algorithms for Networks
- Fault tolerant Protocols and Algorithms
- Protocols and algorithms for Mobile and Dynamic Networks
- Cross-Layer Collaborative Protocols and Algorithms
- Formal methods and cryptographic algorithms for communication
- Network Protocols and Algorithms for Context-Aware and Semantic Networks
- Multimedia Network Protocols and Algorithms
- Localized Network Protocols and Algorithms
- Transport Layer Protocols

Network Protocols and Algorithms appears in the next search engines: Google
Scholar, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.

Network Protocols and Algorithms is added and indexed in Index Copernicus,
ProQuest, EBSCO, Ulrichsweb.com, Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), Open
J-Gate, Gale, io-port Database, NewJour - Electronic Journals and Newsletters,
Public Knowledge Project metadata harvester and PublicationsList.org. It is
also requested to be included in other major Indexing Databases.

You are welcome to submit a paper or forward this call for papers to any people
working in Network Protocols and Algorithms that may be interested in
submitting a paper.

The topics suggested by the journal can be discussed in term of concepts, state
of the art, standards, implementations, running experiments and applications.
Proposals and deployments are also welcome.

Submission Information:
Only original and unpublished research papers will be considered in this
journal. Manuscripts must be writen in English. All submissions will be
reviewed based on technical merit and relevance. Instructions for authors and
submissions can be found in
http://www.macrothink.org/journal/index.php/npa/about/submissions

Editorial Board of Network Protocols and Algorithms