Subject: [SAM] IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC) 2011

From: Dr Mario Kolberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 12:53:17 +0100

Call for Papers

*****************************************
Extended Paper Deadline: 30 June 2010
Register your paper on EDAS: 20 June 2010
*****************************************

IEEE CCNC 2011
January 8 - 11, 2011, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
http://www.ieee-ccnc.org/

IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference, sponsored by the
IEEE Communications Society, is a major annual international conference
organized with the objective of bringing together researchers,
developers, and practitioners from academia and industry working in all
areas of consumer communications and networking.

IEEE CCNC 2011 will present the latest developments and technical
solutions in the areas of home networking, consumer networking, enabling
technologies (such as middleware), and novel applications and services.
The conference will include a peer-reviewed program of technical
sessions, special sessions, business application sessions, tutorials,
and demonstration sessions.

Technical Program features presentations in all areas of consumer
communications and networking, including
- Wireless Consumer Communications and Networking
- Smart Spaces and Personal Area Networks
- Multimedia & Entertainment Networking and Services
- Peer-to-Peer Networking and Content Distribution
- Security and Content Protection
- Emerging and Innovative Consumer Technologies and Applications

For a list of potential topics and submission requirements, visit
http://www.ieee-ccnc.org/

TECHNICAL PAPERS DUE: June 30, 2010 (extended)
REGISTER PAPER on EDAS: June 20, 2010
ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION: August 16, 2010
FINAL CAMERA READY ARTWORK October 1, 2010

Selected papers from the conference will be published in the Consumer
Communications and Networking Series in the IEEE Communications Magazine.

Submissions are also welcomed for Special Sessions, Workshops,
Tutorials, Demonstrations, Short Papers, and Industry Technical Panels.

Special Session Papers Due: August 1, 2010
Tutorials Due: September 1, 2010
Demonstrations Due: September 1, 2010
Work in Progress Papers Due: September 1, 2010
Industry Technical Panels Due: September 17, 2010

For more information on these specialized tracks, visit
http://www.ieee-ccnc.org/

Mario Kolberg
TPC Chair

-- 
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, 
 number SC 011159.