Subject: [SAM] I-D ACTION:draft-kellil-sam-mtocp-01.txt

From: "KELLIL Mounir" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 14:06:07 +0200

Dear all,

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Multiparty Transport Overlay Control
Protocol(MTOCP)
	Author(s)	: M . Kellil, C. Janneteau, P. Roux
	Filename	: draft-kellil-sam-mtocp-01.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2010-7-26
	
To cope with the lack of IP multicast support in today's Internet, a 
   multiparty transport overlay architecture is presented in this 
   document. The goal behind placing the overlay paradigm at the 
   transport layer is to support both multicast-capable and non-
   multicast IP networks while providing an application-agnostic 
   delivery service for group communications. In particular, this 
   document specifies the Multiparty Transport Overlay Control Protocol 
   (MTOCP) used to create, update and remove multiparty transport trees 
   in an IP network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kellil-sam-mtocp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/