Subject: [SAM] Call for Participation: IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC) 2011

From: Dr Mario Kolberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 12:42:50 +0000

Call for Participation

IEEE CCNC 2011
January 8 - 11, 2011, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
http://www.ieee-ccnc.org/

Keynotes by:
Kari Pulli, Nokia Fellow, Nokia Research Center in Palo Alto, CA, USA
Monica Lam, Professor, Computer Science Department, Stanford University
Kiho Kim, Senior Vice President, Director, Future IT Research Center, 
Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology

Panels on:
Challenges in Securing Modern Applications and Data
Next-Generation Video / Television Services and Standards

IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference, sponsored by the
IEEE Communications Society, is a major annual international conference
organized with the objective of bringing together researchers,
developers, and practitioners from academia and industry working in all
areas of consumer communications and networking.

IEEE CCNC 2011 will present the latest developments and technical
solutions in the areas of home networking, consumer networking, enabling
technologies (such as middleware), and novel applications and services.
The conference will include a peer-reviewed program of technical
sessions, special sessions, business application sessions, tutorials,
and demonstration sessions.

Technical Program features presentations in all areas of consumer
communications and networking, including
- Wireless Consumer Communications and Networking
- Smart Spaces and Personal Area Networks
- Multimedia & Entertainment Networking and Services
- Peer-to-Peer Networking and Content Distribution
- Security and Content Protection
- Emerging and Innovative Consumer Technologies and Applications

Workshops:
5th IEEE Workshop Personalized Networks (PerNets 2011)
7th IEEE Workshop Digital Rights Management Impact on Consumer 
Communications (DRM 2011)
3rd IEEE Workshop Intelligent Vehicular Communications System (IVCS'11)
3rd IEEE Workshop Social TV: the Next Wave
1st IEEE Workshop Social Networking (SocNets)
1st IEEE Workshop Semantics to Enable Convergence for Consumer 
Communications and Applications (SECCCA 2011)
1st IEEE Workshop Consumer eHealth Platforms, Services and Applications 
(CeHPSA)
1st Workshop Emerging Densely Connected Networks (EDCN)
3rd IEEE Workshop Digital Entertainment, Networked Virtual Environments, 
and Creative Technology (DENVECT 2011)
2nd IEEE Research Student Workshop (CCNC-RSW 2011)

For more information and registration, please visit
http://www.ieee-ccnc.org/

Mario Kolberg
TPC Chair

-- 
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, 
 number SC 011159.