Subject: [SAM] COLLA 2011 | Call for Papers

From: Miguel Garcia<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 10:43:29 +0100

INVITATION:
=================
Please consider to contribute to and/or forward to the appropriate 
groups the following opportunity to submit and publish original 
scientific results.
=================

============== COLLA 2011 | Call for Papers ===============

CALL FOR PAPERS, TUTORIALS, PANELS

COLLA 2011: The First International Conference on Advanced Collaborative Networks, Systems and Applications

June 19-24, 2011 - Luxembourg

General page: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2011/COLLA11.html
Call for Papers: http://www.iaria.org/conferences2011/CfPCOLLA11.html

Submission deadline: February 5, 2011

Sponsored by IARIA, www.iaria.org
Extended versions of selected papers will be published in IARIA 
Journals: http://www.iariajournals.org
Please note the Poster Forum and Work in Progress options.

The topics suggested by the conference can be discussed in term of 
concepts, state of the art, research, standards, implementations, 
running experiments, applications, and industrial case studies. 
Authors are invited to submit complete unpublished papers, which are 
not under review in any other conference or journal in the following, 
but not limited to, topic areas.

All tracks are open to both research and industry contributions, in 
terms of Regular papers, Posters, Work in progress, 
Technical/marketing/business presentations, Demos, Tutorials, and Panels.

Before submission, please check and conform with the Editorial rules: 
http://www.iaria.org/editorialrules.html

COLLA 2011 Topics (topics and submission details: see CfP on the site)

Cooperation and collaboration mechanisms
Collaborative computing; Cooperation as interface sharing; 
Collaboration as knowledge sharing; Ethics and trust in collaborative 
cross-domains; Cooperative emotion; Planning and managing 
collaborative applications and projects; Semantic and ontology 
challenges in collaborative environments; Cooperation and 
collaboration pitfalls; Groupware supporting single-display 
collaboration; Sharing data and decisions; Coalitions and 
negotiations in cooperative environments; Adaptive collaboration; 
Integrating cross-organizational applications; Cooperative data 
extraction and data integration; Secure collaboration; Dynamic 
cooperative environments; Visualization of cooperative processes

Collaborative architectures and mechanisms
Fundamental theoretical aspects of distributed collaboration; 
Methodologies and tools for design and analysis of collaborative user 
applications; Frameworks for human-centric based group collaboration; 
Distributed collaborative workflows; Architectures, protocols, and 
technologies for collaborative networks and systems; Collaboration 
and negotiation protocols; Quality of collaboration in collaborative 
networks, systems, and applications; Modeling for collaboration; 
Cloud-based collaboration; Agent-based collaborative environments; 
Collaboration techniques in resource intensive environments; 
Security, privacy and trust in collaborative networks, systems, and 
applications

Collaborative applications
Collaboration in pervasive computing applications; Collaborative 
e-education, e-learning, and collaborative computing in digital 
libraries; Models and mechanisms for real-time collaborative 
applications; Distributed technologies for group collaboration; 
Collaborative games; Web-based communities; New data distribution 
models to facilitate group collaboration; Social computing and 
inter-cultural collaboration

Collaborative infrastructures
Collaborative, context-aware infrastructure; Collaborative mobile 
networks and infrastructures; Collaborative, location-aware mobile 
systems/applications; Collaborative sensor networks, unmanned air and 
ground vehicle networks and applications; ; Peer-to-peer and overlay 
networks, systems, and applications;

Collaborative services
Collaborative technologies for fast creation and deployment of new 
mobile services; Web services technologies and collaboration; 
Service-oriented architectures for collaborative networking and 
applications; Trusted collaborative services; Collaborative 
entertainment systems and services; Computer supported cooperative 
design; Adaptive content distribution

Collaborative users
Human/robot collaboration; Collaborative social networks and 
web-based collaboration; Computer supported collaborative work with 
distributed systems; Human-centric ubiquitous collaboration; Social 
networks and community discovery; Markets, auctions, exchanges, and coalitions

Tools and benchmarking
Methodologies and tools for design and analysis of collaborative user 
applications; Simulation, performance evaluation, experiments, and 
case studies of collaborative networks and applications; Dedicated 
hardware and software enabling collaboration; Technologies for 
creating dynamic social networks; P2P platforms for supporting 
collaboration; Energy management for collaborative networks; Tools 
for collaborative decision making processes; Trustworthy 
collaborative business processing in groupware organizations; 
Visualization techniques and interaction devices; Visual languages 
for collaborative networks and applications; Workflow management for 
collaborative networks/systems

Committee: 
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2011/ComCOLLA11.html

Publicity Chair: Miguel Garcia Pineda
====================