Subject: [Sandbox-mailoutput] [Django development] Alissa Cooper's Yes on draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-21: (with COMMENT)

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 12:46:48 -0700

The attached message would have been sent, but the tracker is in development mode.
It was not sent to anybody.

Subject: Alissa Cooper's Yes on draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-21: (with COMMENT)
From: "Alissa Cooper" <[email-masked]>
To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 12:46:48 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-21: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

test comment