Subject: [scim] PLEASE REVIEW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-scim-api-01.txt

From: Kelly Grizzle <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:21:53 +0000

New schema and API drafts have been uploaded.  These contain the following changes:

Issue #25: Add ability to retrieve a resource without including the type in the URL
Issue #27: Remove support for XML
Issue #28: Clarify the spec on multi-tenancy
Issue #29: Support for Non-URL Based Search
Issue #33: Formalize support for references in the schema

Please review the drafts and send any comments to the list.  

Thanks,
--Kelly

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 3:56 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [scim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-scim-api-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the System for Cross-domain Identity Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : System for Cross-Domain Identity Management:Protocol
	Author(s)       : Trey Drake
                          Chuck Mortimore
                          Morteza Ansari
                          Kelly Grizzle
                          Erik Wahlstroem
	Filename        : draft-ietf-scim-api-01.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2013-04-15

Abstract:
   The System for Cross-Domain Identity Management (SCIM) specification
   is designed to make managing user identity in cloud based
   applications and services easier.  The specification suite seeks to
   build upon experience with existing schemas and deployments, placing
   specific emphasis on simplicity of development and integration, while
   applying existing authentication, authorization, and privacy models.
   It's intent is to reduce the cost and complexity of user management
   operations by providing a common user schema and extension model, as
   well as binding documents to provide patterns for exchanging this
   schema using standard protocols.  In essence, make it fast, cheap,
   and easy to move users in to, out of, and around the cloud.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-scim-api

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-scim-api-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-scim-api-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
scim mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/scim